What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Here are the Round 1 photos for my final Order #8 of Japanese B2 anime posters. There are 28 posters total in this order to be photographed. The first four randomly selected posters from the box are:

Princess Mononoke 1998 Studio Ghibli VHS and Laserdisc release date poster

prinmononokeb2.jpg

Ghost in the Shell Innocence 2004 DVD, Dog Box, and Staff Box release poster

innocenceb2.jpg

Garden of Sinners 2008 Chapter 6: "Oblivion Recording" promotional poster

gosmovie6b2.jpg

Hinamatsuri 2018 Blu-ray and DVD 1 release poster

hinamatsurib2.jpg
that hina poster

non-biyori.gif

also reminded me that it's finally coming to blu-ray over here soonish

Ok, we've started a new page in the thread, so I will go ahead and post up my next set of posters...

Here are the Round 2 photos for my final Order #8 of Japanese B2 anime posters. After these four, there are 20 posters remaining in this order to be photographed. This batch of four randomly selected posters from the order box include:

Revolutionary Girl Utena 1997 King Records promotional poster (a lot of damage to this poster, unfortunately)

utenab2.jpg

You're Under Arrest 1997 VHS and Laserdisc release poster

yuarrest2b2.jpg

Tari Tari 2012 P.A. Works promotional poster

taritarib2.jpg

Aldnoah Zero 2014 On Air Broadcast promotional poster

aldnoahzerob2.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, we've started a new page in the thread, so I will go ahead and post up my next set of posters...

Here are the Round 2 photos for my final Order #8 of Japanese B2 anime posters. After these four, there are 20 posters remaining in this order to be photographed. This batch of four randomly selected posters from the order box include:

Revolutionary Girl Utena 1997 King Records promotional poster (a lot of damage to this poster, unfortunately)

utenab2.jpg

You're Under Arrest 1997 VHS and Laserdisc release poster

yuarrest2b2.jpg

Tari Tari 2012 P.A. Works promotional poster

taritarib2.jpg

Aldnoah Zero 2014 On Air Broadcast promotional poster

aldnoahzerob2.jpg
Loving that tari tari poster😊😅

that hina poster

non-biyori.gif

also reminded me that it's finally coming to blu-ray over here soonish

Loving that tari tari poster😊😅

Well I'm glad to see that people are appreciating at least some of my poster postings - Thanks everyone! It's been a lot of work preparing the posters themselves, taking the photos and processing the images, and researching the informational text I add to my posts, but I do enjoy putting them up in the thread here and over in the blu-ray.com anime forum. I'm going to miss posting them up so regularly, once I run out of the posters in this last order - I only have 20 more posters remaining, so 5 more posts to finish out my current collection, which is just under 150 posters now. I will need to take a break from any more poster orders for awhile, as I have to pay down some of my household bills now instead... 😣

Last edited:
Received yesterday, from Amazon UK:

Hentai Prince and The Stony Cat - Collection (Blu-ray)

20220401_143712.jpg

Received today, from Anime-On-Line:

Chivalry of a Failed Knight - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Dai Shogun - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Devils and Realist - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Norn9 - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
The Ambition of Oda Nobuna - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

20220401_144818.jpg

Last edited:
Back