What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

For @RadFemHedonist - Here is the reverse side of the Tsukumogami poster - this side uses a much more "vivid" color scheme!

tsukumogami2b2.jpg

Love Black Lagoon, can't wait for the AL CE box set with the 6 panel digipak to release - I'm double-dipping on the Funimation Premium Ammo Box set I already have, just for that digipak. But, I'm actually partial to Jormungand over Black Lagoon, by a small margin. Another crazy biatch or three in that series too, lol! 😍

Last edited:
Love Black Lagoon, can't wait for the AL CE box set with the 6 panel digipak to release - I'm double-dipping on the Funimation Premium Ammo Box set I already have, just for that digipak. But, I'm actually partial to Jormungand over Black Lagoon, by a small margin. Another crazy beotch or three in that series too, lol! 😍

And now, the REAL debate begins... how does one correctly spell the word "biatch"? 🤔 😛

IMAG0212.jpg

I also received a Liz and the Blue Bird poster from the KyoAni Shop by using CD Japan's proxy service.
1644666942034.png
That's just a stock image because I can't put the poster up yet. It turns out Japan's idea of a B2 size poster is larger than the UK's, so it won't fit in any frames that are available domestically. I'll either have to import a frame (expensive), have one custom made (expensive), or just stick it up with blu-tack (lame); haven't decided yet.

On the plus side, CD Japan don't skimp on packaging, so it arrived intact.
IMAG0211.jpg

And, here is my Round 3 photos from my latest batch of 27 Japanese B2 anime posters. I've randomly pulled 4 more posters from the shipping box for today's posting. Looks like we have another double-sided poster in the mix, so we'll actually get 5 photos again today...

The Vision of Escaflowne 1996 TV, Video Cassette and Laserdisc release poster.

escaflowneb2.jpg

Chobits 2002 DVD-Box release poster.
chobitsb2.jpg

Boogiepop Phantom 2000 promotional poster.

boogiepopb2.jpg

Midnight Occult Civil Servants 2019 Blu-ray and DVD release poster.

midnightoccultb2.jpg

Reverse side of MOCS Poster:

midnightoccult2b2.jpg

Last edited:
Tower of Druaga DVD
Kemono Michin, record of grancrest vol 1&2 (guessing they MVM will release the full set soon but I don't like the fact the complete sets don't have double sided at work, so my recasing will work fine for now), EDIT: Mob psycho pass 100 S2 and Casshern sins pt 1 as they dropped there prices recently and had some vouchers saved up.
So if you've got some voucher stored up might be worth a check.

20220212_162853.jpg

Last edited:
Back