What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received two more random Japanese B2 posters in the mail Monday and yesterday. I had ordered these individually on eBay a month ago when I first started delving into Japanese anime posters, but these both took an extended time to get here from Japan without expedited shipping. Neither of these posters are the theatrical or media release type posters with credits on them though, which I much prefer for posting in my theater room.

The first is a plain Violet Evergarden poster, although it does have a very nice, attractive image of my girl Violet-to on it:

violetb2.jpg

The second is a folded B2 poster that was included in the July 2021 Newtype Magazine, featuring the three girls from the Evangelion 3.0+1.0 movie - I wanted this one badly, even with it being a folded poster, because it has my best girl Mari on it, and images of her are few and far between compared to the other two girls. I haven't yet even seen 2.22 or beyond which introduces Mari into the Eva story, but I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her character. Then I was informed that she's a bit crazy personality-wise, so that made her even more attractive to me, lol! I purchased an OOP copy of the magazine, which has this same image on the cover, at a somewhat inflated price in order to get this poster:

3evagirlsb2.jpg

Round 1 of my latest batch #3 of Japanese anime poster acquisitions has now begun! Since I have so many posters to cover this time around, I'm going to post 4 photos at a time rather than 3, to get them all out with a few less posts. As before, I will randomly pull 4 posters from the box for each post. Also, I added the year for each series physical release on disc, to give each poster a timeframe reference. And finally, I wanted to mention that for all of these series I'm buying posters for, I do own a physical disc release of the series, so I'm including what release I have in my collection, and a link to the release in the blu-ray.com database.

Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files [Rail Zeppelin] Grace Note 2020 Blu-Ray, DVD, and OST release poster.
I have the Aniplex of America Blu-ray box set for this title:
Lord El Melloi Grace Note Blu-ray Box

lordelmelloib2.jpg

Her Blue Sky 2020 Blu-Ray and DVD release poster.
I have the Aniplex of Japan Blu-ray Box with English subtitles for this title:
Her Blue Sky JP Blu-Ray Box

herblueskyb2.jpg

This Ugly Yet Beautiful World 2004 DVD Box and CD release poster.
I have the ADV Films DVD thinpak tin box set for this series:
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World DVD Tin Box Set

uglyworldb2.jpg

Toward the Terra 1980 Movie promotional poster.
I have the Nozomi DVD for the Movie, and the 3 Bandai DVD Box sets for the series:
Toward the Terra Movie DVD
Toward the Terra Part 1 DVD
Toward the Terra Part 2 DVD
Toward the Terra Part 3 DVD

towardterrab2.jpg

Another Day, Another Round! So here is Round 2 of my latest batch of 27 Japanese anime posters. As before, I have randomly pulled 4 posters from the shipping box for the photos in this posting.

Wolf Children 2013 Blu-Ray and DVD release poster.

wolfchildrenb2.jpg

Code Geass: Akito the Exiled 2013 promotional poster.

akitoexiledb2.jpg

Full Metal Panic! 2001 DVD Box release poster.

fullmetalpanicb2.jpg

We Rent Tsukumogami 2018 promotional poster.

tsukumogamib2.jpg

Last edited:
Another Day, Another Round! So here is Round 2 of my latest batch of 27 Japanese anime posters. As before, I have randomly pulled 4 posters from the shipping box for the photos in this post

We Rent Tsukumogami 2018 promotional poster.
There is a Japanese Blu-ray release with no English support available, but Anime Limited is planning to release the series on Blu-ray, which I am anxiously waiting to purchase:
We Rent Tsukumogami Japanese Blu-ray Box

tsukumogamib2.jpg

I love the We Rent Tsumogami one, has kind of a Mawaru Penguindrum vibe :)

Back