What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

@ayase @Lordhippos I'm diabetic just lemme enjoy my sugar-free soda in peace lol. Like I'm all for there being a choice but honestly, it's not fair that the no-sugar and no-caffeine versions, in particular, are usually impossible to obtain unless you live near a big supermarket or make a large online order with an online food shopping thingy. (I suppose there's amazon maybe but they often are sold out and can price-gouge horribly).

View attachment 18467
Doing my bit to support the high street and nabbing some bargains into the deal. That copy of Dragon Half has been sitting in the sale section of FP for about a year, I figured it was time someone paid £8.99 for it, and with 3 for 2 the Gundams and Aria worked out at £15 a piece.

I loved the Dragon Half anime SO MUCH! Hopefully I haven't completely missed my chance to buy the manga, hope you enjoy :)

I loved the Dragon Half anime SO MUCH! Hopefully I haven't completely missed my chance to buy the manga, hope you enjoy :)
It’s still in print as far as I know, there are some discounted remainder marked copies of Vols. 2&3 available from Amazon sellers at the moment, if you don’t mind remainder marks (I don’t, that’s what I’ve just ordered).

@ayase @Lordhippos I'm diabetic just lemme enjoy my sugar-free soda in peace lol. Like I'm all for there being a choice but honestly, it's not fair that the no-sugar and no-caffeine versions, in particular, are usually impossible to obtain unless you live near a big supermarket or make a large online order with an online food shopping thingy. (I suppose there's amazon maybe but they often are sold out and can price-gouge horribly).

I don't really drink soda myself, more of a beer or tea person, but I don't have sugar in my tea just some milk usually :)

For bulk buying Amazon is usually pretty good but it depends what you are buying a little, for certain things they are wildly expensive compared to a supermarket, but for others they are often cheaper or at least similar.

I loved the Dragon Half anime SO MUCH!
@ayase:

Just wanted to second RadFem's recommendation for the Dragon Half anime, perhaps through a link to a 2019 post of mine?

Did I mention, by the way, that there's a character in it called Dick Saucer? Dick Saucer, for crying out loud! 😂

EDIT: Sh*t, you liked that post back in the day, ayase, so you must've already read it to some degree. 😅

The completion (?) Of the tiny waifu wall. Tiny being the operative word today
20210424_125409.jpg

Samus big? No! Samus tiny? Yea!
A lot smaller than I thought

20210424_133843.jpg
20210424_133859.jpg

It just looks off scale next to the others... might look for something more in scale in future. I've been wanting something to dangle in front of my desk anyway

SSUjkaTh.jpg

QpC4XYFh.jpg
yPQiIVAh.jpg
4WA9rs9h.jpg
2Ch7aq6h.jpg
9ZUWRVxh.jpg
E5xcU53h.jpg

Today's arrivals are more video games. First up we have The Caligula Effect: Overdose for the PlayStation 4. This is a remake of the PlayStation Vita version developed by the same team, with updated graphics, gameplay adjustments and the option to play as a female protagonist. The gameplay is similar to Persona to my recollection, and the whole story is written by the scenario writer for Persona 1 & 2 which is also interesting. There's an anime but it's based on the Vita version I think. The game has been on my list for a long while but the price was always either pricey or hard-to-find, and I honestly thought it had gone out of print or so. Fortunately, Reef Outlet (who work with NIS America) on their eBay store had copies going for £19.99 which was a no-brainer for me to get compared to everywhere else which was £40-50+.

Next is inFAMOUS for the PlayStation 3. I bought this on eBay as it was £5 and the actual condition is very good, however the seller used a void sticker to stop returns which leaves the residue on the case which ruins the overall product (whenever something like this happens I swap the case using another game's case so on the photos you won't actually notice it). Everything else is fine, but it just means I have another game that need a new game case now which is more faff to deal with.

For the people getting K, how is it? I got one of the movies in one of the Christmas mystery boxes and of course, keikaku doori for AL, my light ocd is compelling me to get the rest of the stuff. I annoy myself.

For the people getting K, how is it? I got one of the movies in one of the Christmas mystery boxes and of course, keikaku doori for AL, my light ocd is compelling me to get the rest of the stuff. I annoy myself.
I managed to watch the first season before it left Amazon prime but didn't like it, though I can see why people do. Fascinating concept and great use of the Sword of Damocles idea, but for me personally it was style over substance, spending far more time on looking oh-so-cool with character development suffering as a result. May still give season 2 a try on crunchyroll if I manage to have time (hah), and don't know if they have season 1 there or on funimation for you to try before you buy.

I like it. The style over substance criticism is a fair one but it didn't affect my enjoyment of it and I'm looking forward to the new release which I haven't seen before.

Back