What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I saw it.

Incidentally the info sheet wrap around is cardboard and stuck down with glue dots (4 in my case) so be careful removing it.

View attachment 18423

View attachment 18424

Aww you rock dude, I'm stupid I forgot the arm thing, I'm sorry.

Thank you! 🙏

I was wondering about the case, but it's amaray, of course I shouldn't have expected any different from Manga, lol. Looks good, overall! Excited to get mine

Aww you rock dude, I'm stupid I forgot the arm thing, I'm sorry.

Thank you! 🙏

I was wondering about the case, but it's amaray, of course I shouldn't have expected any different from Manga, lol. Looks good, overall! Excited to get mine
No worries. I was going to work my way into anyway. I'm getting quite capable with just my left hand now.

Incidentally the cannon busters set has a paper wrap around sheet that goes over the top and bottom and also has a bunch of glue dots including the middle back of the set. So another one to be careful with. 1619174518162311069013867922604.jpg

Do we know if Clannad uses the same Sentai disks?
It's a mix between Madman authoring and the old 2011 & 2012 Sentai encodes. The big spot is due to the font size which in the older Sentai sets were known for being quite large (and you can also notice this in the Funimation streams last year). The 2017 & 2020 Sentai encodes reduced the size and other things.

Clannad CE

Man those glue dots were fairly insidious, 4 of them as @WMD mentioned, 2 on the front of the card wrap and 2 on the back near the top. I'm going to carefully use a slightly damp cloth to clean the last bits of glue off. The glue seemed stronger that it needed to be, most of them peel off fairly easily.

tYv0G80.jpg

AOL finally shipped my Planetes CE, I just hope it doesn't get swallowed up in the Royal Mail hole that my Violet Evergarden CE is stitting in right now. I'm really tempted to buy another pair of them directly from AtA and pay the dang £25 shipping just in case something gets lost and the sets are sold out before I can get a replacement.

No surprises as about everyone has received these, but I also got Planetes (Collector's Edition) and Violet Evergarden (Collector's Edition) (or is it Violent Evergarden ;)) in the last two days, inclusive VAT and hostage costs from the local postal services.

Oh BTW only one stamp pack in Violet Evergarden, but luckily enough the discs are VER2 so the correct ones .... oef.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Back