What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

BLU-RAY
More US imports drop ♪┌|∵|┘♪

View attachment 18379
Hanebado, the kind of Anime where you believe you're watching encouraging and wholesome sportsmanship. Only to realise you just stumbled into the psychological scene.

View attachment 18384

We actually got our hands on this home release 🎉🎊 (yes, I'm another tortured soul with a missing stamp book)

View attachment 18380

FIGURE
Nendoroid package from COMICTOYZ
Use code TOYZ10 at checkout and save 10% on orders over £30!

View attachment 18385
PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

GAME
IMPOSSIBLE! NO FLEX SAHO?! 💪🚫
Only posting just the one item today as I couldn't hold the excitement to myself. Been waiting to grab the The Coma double pack for NSW quite sometime. Though I was in no rush to import. As some may know, I love me Korean Horror or just Korean entertainment in general (yes, I tend to prioritise reading Webtoons over Manga 😱) I've purchased the first game way back on release but have yet to delve in so it'll be a blind play from me.

Polish_20210422_185730867.png

Attachments

• Polish_20210422_191138725.jpg
    Polish_20210422_191138725.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
It's just an optical illusion because Violet Evergarden set is a lot thicker than Planetes!
Phew, haven't gotten my deliveries of those two yet but was a bit worried with that photo! Remember buying the Terror in Resonance UE only to receive a massive box that I have no idea how to display on my shelf with all the other smaller boxes...

Thanks for giving me a point of reference, I got my dispatch email on the 15th after having ordered the set at the last minute so it can only have been a mistake.
I couldn't resist in the end and ordered the Clannad CE last minute as well. I received a dispatch email only yesterday. Looking forward to it!
I love putting the large UEs side on in front other stuff as it's like having nice works of art on display.
That's true actually and is exactly how my Eva tin has pride of place on my shelf. But that also means I don't want others (especially bigger boxes) taking attention away from it heh. May need to try and sneak in a second shelf somewhere heh.

I couldn't resist in the end and ordered the Clannad CE last minute as well. I received a dispatch email only yesterday. Looking forward to it!

That's true actually and is exactly how my Eva tin has pride of place on my shelf. But that also means I don't want others (especially bigger boxes) taking attention away from it heh. May need to try and sneak in a second shelf somewhere heh.

Me too, let's see what the fuss is all about! It's gonna take a lot to accept the size of those eyes, but I've been preparing...

Me too, let's see what the fuss is all about! It's gonna take a lot to accept the size of those eyes, but I've been preparing...
Hahaha those eyes are scary.. I'm guessing you haven't seen it then, so believe the hype man! Or at least just wait until you finish the After Story second part of the series (and get a box of tissues ready just in case you're a sucker for Jun Maeda's emotional gut punches like I am).

Are you prepared though? :p

View attachment 18421

I've seen that, but

It's not real, right?

Right?

Pls

@Geriatric hedgehog I haven't watched it, no, but I've been seeing its name everywhere since forever and when a name sticks around that long, I take it as a testament to its quality so I'm making a semi-informed leap of faith lol

And yeah, love me some hard hitting feels and drama, just hook me up baby

There was post here, it's gone now

Last edited:
Back