What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Yay! Finally!! I received my Violet Evergarden CE today, it arrived to the US from AOL in perfect shape, no damage:

violetukce.jpg

My copy of the Planetes CE from AOL is about 7 days behind this one, so I'll get that sometime next week.

Bit of a win on this one, I randomly decided to search Ebay one day for Konosuba season 1, and this one showed up for £46, which considering it's OOP and I've seen others go on Ebay for £95+ I think is a decent price!

Condition is good (arrived sealed) although I can see some faint indentations from some baka who's been using it to write on top of, hard to see and not deal breaking :)

aIHoqfk.jpg

Bit of a win on this one, I randomly decided to search Ebay one day for Konosuba season 1, and this one showed up for £46, which considering it's OOP and I've seen others go on Ebay for £95+ I think is a decent price!

Condition is good (arrived sealed) although I can see some faint indentations from some baka who's been using it to write on top of, hard to see and not deal breaking :)

aIHoqfk.jpg
tDNoZz9.gif
Finally 🙌🎉 Great find!

chaika-eating.gif
When you realise you had just congratulated an unintentional rival for the same CE you're searching for 😐 #shockingtruth

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」/ retake

💢 ANIME
More arrivals of Funi US imports 🛬 Decided to get P4A again as I have an AoA release of P4 The Golden Animation inbound. Slightly dented box but what can you do? 乁( •_• )ㄏ

View attachment 18500

🎮 GAME
It is TIME! 🛐 The work of NieR Replicant/Gestalt is most definitely quite the cult classic but lord have mercy, the gameplay mechanics 🤢

NieR Automata was truly (👨‍🍳+💋) so I have quite the expectations for this revision. Though the game is developed by Toylogic, it's blessed to know Platinum were involved with the action sequences. Now to find the time to delve back into the bizarre mind of Taro-Sensei 🌚

View attachment 18498

Uh oh.. 😰(profound sweating)

View attachment 18499

Just joking, Root Letter is safe and was luckily only parcel tear. Still 👀 playing it a little close aren't we RM?

I'm not particularly fond of Guilty Crown (story wise) but for some reason I'm fascinated with the concept, production of this original project and Hiroyuki Sawano (nzk) + redjuice. How is it such a large project with many talented individuals fell flat on it's face ¯\(ツ)
PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

💢 ANIME
A selection of Limited Collector's Edition releases from Funimation, Madman and AllTheAnime. Received P5A CE yesterday but opted to post today with more item arrivals.

Polish_20210429_193527977.png

🎮 GAME
Had this title on my watchlist for quite a while back before release. Finally decided to check it out this time round.

Polish_20210429_193914150.png

Last edited:
Back