What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

0xU5qlDh.jpg

kbJfSLsh.jpg
QNFseFvh.jpg
2kpKMtsh.jpg

Today's bonus arrivals are OVERLORD Novel 4 from publisher Yen Press via hardcover format, and Tenjo Tenge Omnibus 11 from publisher Viz Media via their SIGNATURE label. Blackwells somehow managed to get these two books arriving sooner than I had anticipated because it arrived today in one wooden package via Yodel with tracking. My guess is because OVERLORD was in hardcover format so the speed was much faster.

Anywho, this means that I can now continue to acquire OVERLORD novels, and Tenjo Tenge is now completed.

Today I received

The feeling that I've wasted £150 on a figure

Chinese customs have refused export and even if it gets reshipped I'm dreading the condition it will arrive in. They don't handle their parcels very well so having to go through their postal service multiple times.... urgh

Sent an email to find out whats going on but as its now Friday I'm unlikely going to hear anything until Monday. I've had to remove a few lines of tracking from my tweet but it seems its at least back with the sender..... hopefully at least

Would love to know why it failed customs clearance though -_-

When I see from China on an eBay listing I nope out! There were loads of cheap Ryuuko Matoi figures, but they were all from China, so I'm guessing knock offs!

When I see from China on an eBay listing I nope out! There were loads of cheap Ryuuko Matoi figures, but they were all from China, so I'm guessing knock offs!
Even from UK sellers you gotta watch out for the "China Version". We don't play these games with you guys 💢 Keep your bootleg business in the homeland or scrap this unethical practice‼️These people have no honour doing dirty on legit and talented figure artists/producers/distributors 👎

edit: No disrespect towards genuine China IP / company exclusive releases i.e. APEX. There are some insane quality scale figures from authentic makers there.

Last edited:
Today I received

The feeling that I've wasted £150 on a figure

Chinese customs have refused export and even if it gets reshipped I'm dreading the condition it will arrive in. They don't handle their parcels very well so having to go through their postal service multiple times.... urgh

Sent an email to find out whats going on but as its now Friday I'm unlikely going to hear anything until Monday. I've had to remove a few lines of tracking from my tweet but it seems its at least back with the sender..... hopefully at least

Would love to know why it failed customs clearance though -_-

It's bad idea to buy figures from China because there's so many knock off that come from there.

It's bad idea to buy figures from China because there's so many knock off that come from there.
Yeh unless its come from an authorised seller then there is a pretty good chance its fake.

Ebay is worse as quite a few sellers set their location to the UK and put pretty high buy it now prices on their listings to its harder to notice. Example seeing a figma for £50 isn't a worrying price until you research and finds its going price is £120+

Problem is (Like SAHO mentions) when you buy genuine/exclusive stuff from china its harder for customs to know if its real or fake

Back