What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

2A40A9C7-A7D6-462C-AD98-F772E23AF5D9.jpeg
Fire Force & Radiant Part 1’s from Zavvi (I have the LEs for both so am not too fussed about the expected dents and dings from the crap Jiffy bags) & Violet Evergarden from AL, which arrived in good condition. Mine also came with one mini stamp book.
221EDE9A-0968-4E25-98EF-93A781A325BD.jpeg
Forgot to post this but my Arrow Video sale order arrived last week.

Did anyone else get an email or message saying that their copy of Planetes had been shipped? Just got an email from AllTheAnime... wasn't expecting so soon.

Dont worry the phones internet connection has magical plot armour!
That explains it, whenever I see that title I just think about how full of holes the concept is lol.

"We must defeat the demon lord because it's an isekai"
"ok let me google some... oh"
[Sorry all phone functionality is disabled until you reconnect to the cloud servers]
"well at least the calculator still works"
[battery has dropped to 10% please charge your phone]
"cool let me just plug this in and... ooooh noooooo"

Picked up a couple of these yesterday in B&Q. Great size for storing dvds, games and manga. Holds about 50 standard size dvd/bd boxes.

b22_0litre2.jpg

That explains it, whenever I see that title I just think about how full of holes the concept is lol.

"We must defeat the demon lord because it's an isekai"
"ok let me google some... oh"
[Sorry all phone functionality is disabled until you reconnect to the cloud servers]
"well at least the calculator still works"
[battery has dropped to 10% please charge your phone]
"cool let me just plug this in and... ooooh noooooo"

I tried it but it wasn't for me personally, felt like generic harem isekai trash! The phone works via plot armour as @WMD said.

PACKAGE DROP
week start ver. 「retake」

BLU-RAY
Snagged a last copy of FB S1 Part 1. This set sold out way too fast during release 😰 A Premium Edition of RG and other UK standards to compliment the weekend/Monday delivery ✌️

Polish_20210419_170641203.png

GAME
VNs for the Switch and 2x Brand New OOP PS4 Collector's Edition sets from CEX 🌝 Another person's clutter is another person's treasure 💎 Though I guess it's the common case of desperate measures.​

Polish_20210418_170150737.png

FIGURE
A 1/7 scale of Utaha Kasumigaoka from Saekano. alphamax back at it again with the fine details and superb paint job 🔥🖌️

Polish_20210419_171623656.png

Attachments

• Polish_20210419_171721378.png
    Polish_20210419_171721378.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • Utaha_Kasumigaoka_Changing_Clothes_1-7_alphamax-1.jpg
    Utaha_Kasumigaoka_Changing_Clothes_1-7_alphamax-1.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 7
Picked up a couple of these yesterday in B&Q. Great size for storing dvds, games and manga. Holds about 50 standard size dvd/bd boxes.

b22_0litre2.jpg
I've been looking for some of those, but haven't really found the equivalent over here in the US except in cardbaord. Do you have the brand name or model number for those storage boxes? Maybe I can narrow my search that way. Thanks!

I've been looking for some of those, but haven't really found the equivalent over here in the US except in cardbaord. Do you have the brand name or model number for those storage boxes? Maybe I can narrow my search that way. Thanks!
The manufacturer does have a US store. The volume stated is different to the UK version but this should be the same box.

Funnily enough the boxes cost me less than the cardboard BCW media long boxes here.

it's a "really useful box" i think it's a 26 litre box, quick googling shows they do have a US site i think but i don't know if they ship from the uk or have a warehouse in the US Go Shopping - Really Useful Boxes - 26 litre US Really Useful Box

I just recieved the second part of my order from the AlltheAnime Easter Sale earlier this morning. I received the Eureka Seven UE set in only 5 days to the US, but this second box of goodies took 10 days to get here:

Welcome to the Ballroom Part 1 CE
Welcome to the Ballroom Part 2 CE
Amanchu! CE
HAL CE

ballroomamanchuhal.jpg

Last edited:
This lot arrived today. Still awaiting vol 2 of Sleepy Princess as it got sent out separately (probably in another Amazon warehouse). Meanwhile I have vol 2 of Mermaid Saga on its way from Travelling Man along with a couple other odds and ends.

DSC_1128.JPG

View attachment 18331
CeX gamble 1/2 pays off. Now I know AL are going to release the rest, £8 didn’t seem bad. Now to wait and see if I luck out with my second order as well...
Hah I got the exact same one last week thinking that's a good deal! Wasn't planning to buy this but @WMD did a good job selling their take on Renton's story, so having now finally seen the original series I'd revisit this. Will also go nicely next to the upcoming Anemone release and that I really liked when it was on screenanime.

It was my birthday on Saturday and I was massively spoiled by everyone. Got a very good haul for a 41 year old! All the stuff on the first pic was from my fiancee and family. The second and third pics are what I decided to pick up for myself as an extra treat. If anyone loves Haruhiko Mikimoto's art you owe it to yourself to pick up this book which has just been released in English. Not often stuff like this gets a release, particularly since most of the shows featured are oldies like Gunbuster, Gundam: War in the pocket, Orguss etc.
Also: Classsic Transformers from the studio 86 line because I'm a big kid.

Attachments

• 20210417_192704.jpg
    20210417_192704.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210417_203012.jpg
    20210417_203012.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20210420_014507.jpg
    IMG_20210420_014507.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back