What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

My AlltheAnime Easter Sales order shipped via Fedex in two separate packages here to the US, and I received the first package today, only 5 days to ship:

Eureka Seven - Blu-ray Ultimate Edition box set

I wasn't planning to buy this set at all since I already own the Funimation LE box set, but since it was so amazingly priced at only £29.99 without VAT to the US, I decided to grab one after all...

eureka7ue1.jpg

eureka7ue2.jpg

eureka7ue3.jpg

eureka7ue4.jpg

eureka7ue5.jpg

The second package in my Easter Sale order includes 4 CE sets and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

PACKAGE DROP week midpoint ver.

Note: feels like I haven't posted here for sometime but maybe that's just my own thinking ¯\(ツ)

BLU-RAY
Thanks to @SkwigglesWorth for helping me finally complete the Nisekoi BD AoA collection by providing additional volume sets 🙏🎉

View attachment 18200

VIDEO GAME
Picked up some more VN releases for Grisaia series and IMHHW. Additionally I've pre-ordered Grisaia PT Vol 1-5 (NSW) which will release the end of this month 🔥✅

View attachment 18201
View attachment 18202

FIGURE
Came across this EVA 2.0 Mari 👀 Good price, all good (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

View attachment 18203

PACKAGE DROP
week midpoint ver.

BLU-RAY + GAME
More game arrivals this week. Gone for a double combo of YU-NO. Didn't necessarily need to get the NSW version as I could simply remote play the PS4 display to PSVITA 💭 Though I like my VNs both on-the-go and want to earn trophies. What can you do? ¯\(ツ)

Polish_20210414_204513104.png

Finally filled the void for Black Clover Season One box set after just laying around empty without a care 🙃 well besides the odd 🦆 there.​

Attachments

• Polish_20210414_211900722.png
    Polish_20210414_211900722.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
  • Polish_20210414_212833595.png
    Polish_20210414_212833595.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
@SAHO my Black Clover is a mix of the US and UK releases. I get the US releases for the art box and book and the UK for the rest as they are cheaper.
That's very true, usually I follow this method as well. Although this time around the US parts were cheaper than the UK releases 👍 Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless, always looking to save 💷✂️

Well, I needed something to use as a target for my Walther Q5 Match pistol... pew pew! 😁
You know how to make a guy in the land of dubious freedom jealous. I've always fancied a WA2000 myself, I think it'd be just the job for dispatching some unwelcome rodents we've had running rampant in this country for oof, nearly 11 years now (the Girls' Frontline version doesn't look half bad either).

Back