What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Shield Hero is one of my fav Isekais so far, so I had to get the Limited Edition. The problem was how to get it with it being OOP and sold out.

Part 2 I managed to get from HMV, it seemed to be the last copy.

Part 1 (which has the rigid box) I tried a seller on Ebay who seemed to be listing several copies of the AUS version. They failed to ship it, I am pretty sure they never actually had it.

As luck would have it Amazon Italy had a couple of copies of the US version, with an asking price of 70 EUR. There is 1 left but the price is higher now, in case anyone else is interested in it.

Today it arrived, and I must say it's a really nice set!

Efovjbhh.jpg

You don't actually need Part 2 in Limited Edition format, as Part 2 is just the regular Bluray with sleeve, but you'd miss the light novel without it (which doesn't fit in the box, as shown here).

I have US Part 1 and UK Part 2. I could, if I wanted, get the regular UK Part 1 edition with sleeve to make my set fully UK compliant. Although it's the side which isn't on display.

Pqy0DH1h.jpg

Some of the extras:

zd3Ksrmh.jpg

The stuff in the additions box:

TsQA3RQh.jpg

Unfortunately Amazon don't package these things well like MVM or Anime Ltd so, so it arrived slightly damaged. Mainly the crease line near the top, doesn't seem to want to uncrease:

J134NxDh.jpg

But is not that surprising when you see how the box arrived, I'm fairly sure that's meant to be square not attempting to become a pancake!

IE38jlUh.jpg

if you remember this one, you're as old as I am... ;)

View attachment 18183
Oh my god, I've got a copy of the very same box set. It was out of a charity shop some years ago, and it was something ridiculous like 99p.

I always remember liking series 1 a lot more than series 2 as a kid. And when I watched it I understood why: series 2 is terrible. 😅
Even to a kid it was obvious.

(My year of birth is 1982, incidentally.)

As is Geragera Boes Monogatari, which some here might remember from UK children's TV as Ox Tales.

There's the infamous Samurai Pizza Cats as well, of course, a reimagining of the anime Kyattou Ninden Teyandē.

Kokoro Connect ... I myself wouldn't put it quite at Kurau Phantom Memory levels of bland
For what it's worth, I once saw the first episode of Kokoro Connect online, but I really wasn't keen on it, so I left it there.

(I wonder if Girls wIth Guns will notice what I did to his quote there. 😏)

(Or whether he realises that his own user name is misspelled, for that matter. 😉)

Girls wIth Guns said:
Kokoro Connect ... I myself wouldn't put it quite at Kurau Phantom Memory levels of bland

For what it's worth, I once saw the first episode of Kokoro Connect online, but I really wasn't keen on it, so I left it there. (I wonder if Girls wIth Guns will notice what I did to his quote there. 😏)

(Or whether he realises that his own user name is misspelled, for that matter. 😉)
Hey now, I happened to really like Kurau Phantom Memory, and was actually planning to show it to the neighbor couple sometime soon; I own the ADV 6-DVD Box set of that one. But Gurran Lagann - I would never even consider putting them though the pain and suffering of that tribulation... and I don't have a copy of the series to show them anyway. 😝

5-16-14anime2.jpg

5-16-14anime3.jpg

Last edited:
PACKAGE DROP week end ver.

BLU-RAY
Received my prize from @MVM 🎉 A big thank you to the team for selecting lil ol' me for the prize draw. I had planned to purchase the series at some point but guess I've been beaten to the punch 👊 This will be a blind watch so here I go 🔥
Stay safe guys and always looking forward to future releases 🙌

View attachment 18051

FIGURE
Two servants from my selection of favourite character designs. Fate/GO Jalter Nendoroid and Musashi Petitrits Model Kit 😍💖

View attachment 18052
PACKAGE DROP week midpoint ver.

Note: feels like I haven't posted here for sometime but maybe that's just my own thinking ¯\(ツ)

BLU-RAY
Thanks to @SkwigglesWorth for helping me finally complete the Nisekoi BD AoA collection by providing additional volume sets 🙏🎉

Polish_20210413_150325439.png

VIDEO GAME
Picked up some more VN releases for Grisaia series and IMHHW. Additionally I've pre-ordered Grisaia PT Vol 1-5 (NSW) which will release the end of this month 🔥✅

Polish_20210413_145512035.png
Polish_20210413_151123569.png

FIGURE
Came across this EVA 2.0 Mari 👀 Good price, all good (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Polish_20210413_145721991.png

cuvbNg7h.jpg

37N3Dfgh.jpg
X8xfQKeh.jpg
hoQ0ZKwh.jpg
v0QDNe0h.jpg
4iV4H8xh.jpg
TSMdkFwh.jpg

Today's arrivals are 3D Dot Game Heroes, Ratchet & Clank: Nexus and Ratchet & Clank: QForce for the PlayStation 3. These three are the first part of my final big haul on physical PS3 games that I plan to sort out throughout this Summer. The goal is to grab the games that I would like to own before the horde acquires them and spike up the prices, which is already happening thanks to the PS3 store closure announcement.

3D Dot Game Heroes I originally thought was available on the PC, but it turns out it's actually a PS3 exclusive so I decided to pick it up sooner than later. The game has always been pretty expensive and it's only gone up a little bit compared to the price that it once had a few years ago. I had to order it from CeX due to eBay either not having a copy or people were charging too much. The game never had a patch for the UK/EU copy it seems.

Ratchet & Clank: Nexus has been going up in value a lot as of late and I got it from CeX which was a lot cheaper than eBay, which has been priced at around £40-50+ last I checked. QForce (aka Full Frontal Assault in the US) on the other hand I found on eBay for a bit less than CeX so I figured why not. Now I'm actually buying the Ratchet & Clank PS3 games out of order because of the price situation, and because of that I just managed to order Quest for Booty which is also going up in value (and I presume part of this reason is because it never had a physical release in the US). Both Nexus and QForce do update to their respective patches.

Back