What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

More music stuffs, starting with...
Jbmiiby.jpg

This example which has become unobtanium in a really good condition (someone on discogs is asking around £90 for one with the record in near mint condition and prices on eBay are rather high if any are listed), so when I saw this one on discogs for just over £10 I snapped it up and considering the damage to the sleeve and the condition of the inner sleeve, the record is in a really good condition and plays well (a little sidenote, this is the album where I heard don't stop the rock).

AIxJvHZ.jpg

This was more of an unexpected purchase considering this only got a release in the states and listings in the UK on discogs for this were few and far between so this was another grab last week.

UE2i4Ra.jpg

The HP gaming mouse I was using was starting to annoy the heck out of me recently with clicks not registering at times and since I'd had interest in the MX master mouse in the past (and since this version is currently being sold at under £50) I decided to see if it is a decent option and invest in a MX master 3.
Well that looks familiar - I've been using an MX Master 2S for the last 2 years or so, although I paid a premium at the time for a white one and had to import it from Germany to the US because it was evidently discontinued and not available anywhere. I wanted the white model to better match my keyboard, a classic 1990 IBM Model M keyboard I've been using continuously on every one of my Home PCs for the last 30 years!

shikipad2.jpg

Last edited:
Fair, thanks for letting me know. I may see if its possible to get those. If not I'll just sit back and see how much I follow. It's only 6 episodes at the end of the day and was fairly cheap.
No, recollection can wholly be watched on its own and it's a gem of cinematic beauty.
On terms of content is a prequel and only of direct plot relevance on that last arc of the first manga series the TV anime didn't adapt anyway. Knowing the TV series chiefly gives you context on what lies ahead of the ova ending and that it's not so gloom. It also fairly clashes with it in tone. The TV anime choses to up play the goofiness and lightheartedness of the mood, the ova removed what little of it was there in the flashback arc to begin with to make it the sober historical drama that it is.

A bunch of stuff arrived today. Konosuba S2 is from last week, so I just merged it in with this one as I hadn't posted it up here yet.
Had to do a bit of case replacement for some of these, and to my pleasent surprise non non biyori is the complete series (I thought it was just Season 1). Outbreak company seems to have a loose disc so i'll have to open that up and reseat it.

20210325_132945.jpg

Last edited:
PACKAGE DROP week start ver.

BLU-RAY

Fall into the eternal pit of import Animes ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)...​

EVA 1.11 CE and Dusk Maiden from the real hero @Type45 (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
Speedy delivery and pristine condition
「Rank: S+

View attachment 17756

FIGURE
Order for various figure arrivals. Captured some elegant photos of Moka (she's my only reason I sat through the anime adaptation of Rosario ✝ Vampire) For an older scale figure, I have to say... the Camera blushing 📷=( ◜‿◝ )♡

View attachment 17758
PACKAGE DROP week midpoint ver.

BLU-RAY + FIGURE
YU-NO will be an interesting watch after playing the VN. Picked up a Yuri Nendoroid that I might plan to combine with my Funi LE set for sale at some point? 🤔

Polish_20210325_142931885.png

VIDEO GAME
So far the best bundle to offer compared to other retailers. Though I believe this Nintendo bundle has now sold out. Now we play a waiting game for the rumoured NSW Pro console ⏳

Polish_20210325_142232255.png

I love how big your spending budget must be @SAHO :eek:
I have mixed feelings being told that (٥↼_↼)

In reality it might appear to be like this though I'm rarely the kind of individual paying full price (unless pre-orders/low stock items). Additionally, Anime has it's value 😉 I tend to sell whatever not worth keeping and my wallet doesn't go hungry. (👀 AL Spring Sale)

PACKAGE DROP week midpoint ver.

BLU-RAY + FIGURE
YU-NO will be an interesting watch after playing the VN. Picked up a Yuri Nendoroid that I might plan to combine with my Funi LE set for sale at some point? 🤔

View attachment 17810

VIDEO GAME
So far the best bundle to offer compared to other retailers. Though I believe this Nintendo bundle has now sold out. Now we play a waiting game for the rumoured NSW Pro console ⏳

View attachment 17811
why did they include a steelbook if the game is a download code lol, also buying a switch this close to the rumoured OLED one

J3Z4rOkh.jpg

n71uGVAh.jpg
8g0BiQZh.jpg
XaJaToeh.jpg

Today's arrivals are Destiny Lovers Volume 3 and Sekirei Omnibus 3 from publishers Ghost Ship and Yen Press respectively. Destiny Lovers took a while to arrive and that's because I ordered it from Blackwells as their prices are very good but shipping speed is about 7-10 working days at best. Regardless it arrived sealed so that helps. And the third Sekirei book appears as I ordered it from Book Depository which arrived a day earlier than I had predicted. Now I am left with two omnibus books to finish the series (and one sequel single-volume manga).

Expected to arrive tomorrow and Monday are Viz SIGNATURE's Tenjo Tenge Omnibus 3, 4 & 6 while Omnibus 2, 5 & 7 will show up in the month of April.

Back