What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Another bad financial decision for my collection has arrived. It's a slow process but always nice when I can get one

View attachment 17097
6625tqn9x0c41.png

Three JoJo's Bizarre Adventure / Hirohiko Araki art books from Japan: JoJo6251, TV Anime Key Frame Collection AAA, and JOJOnicle. First purchases from CDJapan, was super happy with them. Books new and in perfect condition. Amazing prices compared to elsewhere online. No other import/vat/delivery charges after purchase and the books arrived from Japan in less than a week.

Also got Mob Psycho Seasons 1&2, and MHA Seasons 1&3a blu-rays in that recent massive Zavvi sale.

IMG_3976.jpg

The first of my CEX animated film Blu-ray purchases arrived! (these are all Disney or Pixar) :)

Aladdin
Finding Dory
Hercules
The Jungle Book
The Lion King Trilogy (in a proper boxset box which is appreciated)

I'm just watching Hercules now :)

I was on journey, when this KS was ended, and when I was back ... I saw that I forget about changing pledge to BD edition. Still, I keep my fingers crossed that the creator will decide to release some copies, but there is no chance for it... I think. I envy this copy. The movie may not be the best I've seen, but it reminds me of some old B-class horror movies.

These three have also arrived (sadly I was out when the postie came by the second time so I'll have to wait for Bambi, Cinderella, Fantasia and Sleeping Beauty until tomorrow :() :)

Persepolis
Ratatouille
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Back