What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

3PD0S8vh.jpg

Today's arrival is Jackie Chan's 1980 film The Young Master from 88 Films presented in an awesome limited edition Blu-ray box set. While the previous sets used a slipcase, this one is a rigid box with clean artwork and more goodies. A fold-out double-sided poster, 6 art cards and a massively detailed 80+ page booklet which has a lot of interesting content included so it's worth a read.

I have provided additional photos for those who have yet to see what the set looks like down below!

1iTTTs7h.jpg

7eBEOZLh.jpg

mIfiqdGh.jpg

iZQKOTTh.jpg

0B2tWbfh.jpg
PPxeIgEh.jpg

1I1CzkBh.jpg

zVzCKAUh.jpg

IvQgqeIh.jpg

ugoQ4zsh.jpg

JplgWX9h.jpg

inkA7dzh.jpg

HUVOlU8h.jpg

EunFvQth.jpg

j7HPvGHh.jpg

MdfuS2lh.jpg

z9kvtA3h.jpg

NlDDJZUh.jpg
Jqk1TJih.jpg

A7ydupgh.jpg

R1YRGx4h.jpg

AuLGKcYh.jpg
C0cWm4hh.jpg

CqRjZBNh.jpg

QpoMGLlh.jpg

1Vq0bw0h.jpg

Hard to find at a good price (that is the cheapest I've seen though). Think I'm just cheap as I haven't paid more than £6-£7 per volume so far 😂
Yeah I see what you mean, the Seven Seas & Ghost Ship manga volumes in recent years have upped the SRP which is why you don't see them go for below £8 nowadays, heck I keep getting shocked at seeing Monster Musume volumes go for £7 because of how I am used to the current prices.

I tried out Hive again for more World's End Harem volumes (2 for main series, 2 for Fantasia series) totalling £35 altogether and 48 tracked shipping which surprises me.

Iron Maiden looking great on vinyl, and I love these albums, but ... Sounds on these releases is terrible (near on the end of the side, I mean). They lost dynamics, it's getting quieter etc. Why they don't use two LP per album (I don't mention live, ofc)? Why! Maybe they create another remastered and do it properly.

I love Horus Prince of the Sun and Persepolis! I got Horus a couple of months ago on Discotek Blu-ray and rewatched Persepolis on Blu-ray yesterday the day after it arrived in the post from CEX, I also have both of the Persepolis GNs so hopefully I'll read those one day as well :)

Back