What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Some new additions to the trashy ecchi section of my shelves. The bottom two are especially trashy and so I wouldn't actually recommend you check them out unless you have a sense of humour about these types of anime and can laugh at it.
View attachment 17078
Eiken is pure trash, just the way I like it, but is also up there as one of the worst dubs ever!!!
Narrowly beaten by Green Green and Ah My Buddha!

Birdie Num Num nice, I've seen The Breadwinner and got a lot out of it though it's a bit of a downer, was beautiful and poignant, I started following Cartoon Saloon when The Secret of Kells was in production infancy and was blown away by the trailers and whatnot that they put out, so it's always nice to see their films, hopefully I will be watching Wolfwalkers as well soon :)

Don't think there'll be anything today, but my RE:Zero CE of Season 1 arrived recently after I preordered it during 12 Days of Xmas :)

Don't think there'll be anything today, but my RE:Zero CE of Season 1 arrived recently after I preordered it during 12 Days of Xmas :)
Looks like AOL hasn't started shipping Re:Zero CE yet. Did the release date get moved up from the 22nd to the 15th? I have to wait the 8-10 days for it to get over here to the US once it ships, so I'm not expecting mine until the end of the month. I have yet to see this series. I only watched 3 or 4 episodes when it originally aired, and it seemed like it was going to be good, then all the PQ issues with the Blu-ray releases happened, and I held off ever buying the series until this CE release.

Looks like AOL hasn't started shipping Re:Zero CE yet. Did the release date get moved up from the 22nd to the 15th? I have to wait the 8-10 days for it to get over here to the US once it ships, so I'm not expecting mine until the end of the month. I have yet to see this series. I only watched 3 or 4 episodes when it originally aired, and it seemed like it was going to be good, then all the PQ issues with the Blu-ray releases happened, and I held off ever buying the series until this CE release.
My copy from AOL has already arrived. Might be worth throwing them an email

One of the few UE I didnt have. Couldnt afford it back in the day when it came out. Glad to have it now. Mainly for the art book really. The discs will serve as back ups to the ones I have. I watch Fumoffu quite a lot so good in that sense. Was 70 quid on ebay so a good price for something that's pretty hard to come by these days

View attachment 17083
Nice find. How big is the art book? 😃

Looks pretty neat 😃 Just bought the release with the art box but the Ultimate Edition seems even better 😄
Yeah I have that one too as it was way more affordable at the time! Always hoped I might be able to get a copy if this one though and as FMPIV came out recently it put me back on the radar for it

Yeah I have that one too as it was way more affordable at the time! Always hoped I might be able to get a copy if this one though and as FMPIV came out recently it put me back on the radar for it
I will keep my eyes peeled on eBay if I see another UE for sale 😃 It's pretty nice to have an art book to look through 😊

Had this arrive earlier today, from iam8bit, pre-ordered almost a year ago. Not sure why the slipcover is shorter than the case, looks a bit odd tbh.

SteEGOF.jpg

Back