What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I contacted mvm as I ordered mine during there sale. They stated that they shipped them on Friday. So hopefully you'll get it soon mate.
I checked the tracking from AL and it's been in Croydon since Saturday with no sign of movement. Hopefully it's not lost and is just in a backlog.

I checked the tracking from AL and it's been in Croydon since Saturday with no sign of movement. Hopefully it's not lost and is just in a backlog.
I just waited 16 days for first class recorded so I wouldn't be concerned due to delays. I mean out of all my orders this year I've only had one go missing and that was actually from anime limited which they sent me a replacement anyway.

Promised Neverland was good and I kind of regret not jumping on the EB, but when I think back to that show I remember how slow it was and that reminds me of the reason I skipped the release as I am unlikely to want to rewatch it in a while.

Haha it was such a tough decision to skip it.

Another batch today. We have three parcels which I was initially expecting two so the third was a surprise.

LMMiA3uh.jpg

First up we have Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Part 1 collector's edition Blu-ray from Anime Limited. This is basically the best affordable version to go for as we have the Aniplex discs and contents in AL packaging. The only omission is the OST which I ain't fussed by considering Aniplex Japan will likely make it available later. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

2LYwzX1h.jpg

6Ku4rMqh.jpg

Next we have a MVM Entertainment haul with 6 anime Blu-ray sets. I have chosen The Eccentric Family Season 1, Girlish Number, Love and Lies, Love, Election and Chocolate, Photo Kano and Seven Mortal Sins. Noice.

M67KWmhh.jpg

And lastly we have a surprise package with Makoto Shinkai's Weathering With You deluxe edition variant 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray combo pack from Anime Limited. A nice package overall and it's Shinkai so I got what I expected. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

Also, can confirm Dr. STONE Part 2 limited edition is incoming so that's a surprise.

Back