What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Another batch today, this time just one item which was supposed to arrive as quick as everybody else's last week but hey postage delays.

dJ5dqZoh.jpg

The Promised Neverland Season 1 collector's edition Blu-ray from Anime Limited. Really nice box and book to go with it. You can view more photos and specs on my blog (Because I want newcomers to experience the series with as little knowledge as possible for the best viewing experience, I decided to make this unboxing post as spoiler-free as possible - which includes censoring AL's plot synopsis).

So my funimation friend got in contact with madman who by the way assured me by the way that they would be replacing the disks because they are region locked have kindly sent me a replacement..... With the SAME ISSUE. lolIMG_20201221_204229.jpgIMG_20201221_205820.jpg

Today's arrival #postmanhatesme

Danganronpa LE ✅ (I miss playing the game on PSP, ahh the memories) 😔

Aldnoah.Zero AoA sets 🙌 Now the hunt for Volume 3+4 has begun 🏹

Finally received my SK:R NSW game. The guys at LRG decided to send me a copy of 🍑 Peach Ball and it's been a mess exchanging the games since then :eek:

IMG20201221214104.jpg

Today's arrival #postmanhatesme

Danganronpa LE ✅ (I miss playing the game on PSP, ahh the memories) 😔

Aldnoah.Zero AoA sets 🙌 Now the hunt for Volume 3+4 has begun 🏹

Finally received my SK:R NSW game. The guys at LRG decided to send me a copy of 🍑 Peach Ball and it's been a mess exchanging the games since then :eek:

View attachment 16223
last time LRG sent me the wrong platform they told me to keep it and they sent out the right platform, i think they did that mainly because i was international so your case is a bit weird

last time LRG sent me the wrong platform they told me to keep it and they sent out the right platform, i think they did that mainly because i was international so your case is a bit weird
Lucky! 😁🎉

Though it wasn't a different platform if you're referring to Peach Beach Splash (PS4). I was talking about the same platform more specifically Peach Ball (NSW), unless I just misunderstood what you meant. There is another factor that I purchased 2 copies so maybe that's why, I think? 🤔

IMAG0133.jpg
I ordered these via Otaku and they ended up back-ordered, so they took ten weeks to arrive. It was a nerve-wracking wait considering how expensive the US blus are for Sound! Euphonium 2. That volume has 6 episodes and was £89 ;__; It's probably the only show I'd consider buying at that price, but at least now I have a complete Eupho collection.

It's a really weird release too. It's blu-ray, but it's in a DVD case. It has art on the reverse of the cover, but the case is black so you can't see it. Volume 2, which arrived a few weeks ago, had a reprint with a clear case, but doesn't have the slipcover anymore, so they don't match. The outer plastic on that one had heat warping from the cheap shrink-wrap they used. Really doesn't feel like the kind of premium product you'd expect for that price.

OMG finally everything I'd been worrying and fretting would never turn up arrived!!!! I got loads of stuff in the post today! :)

Bakemonogatari Standard Blu-ray
Little Busters, Little Busters Refrain and Little Busters EX! Standard COMPLETE Blu-ray
Record of Grancrest War Standard Parts 1 & 2 COMPLETE Blu-ray
Revue Starlight CE Blu-ray
A Silent Voice Standard Blu-ray
Weathering With You Deluxe (Variant) Blu-ray and 4K

I also got The Promised Neverland CE Blu-ray yesterday!

Only one thing left now apart from pre-orders and that should fit through the post box just fine so I'm not too worried :)

Back