What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

@SkwigglesWorth
Ancient Magus Bride has the same disc as Funimation set? Can you add photo from inside part2? :) I have part 1 from limited edition of Funimation set and thinking about buying part 2 from UK. I don't need DVD discs, so it's a lot cheaper.
Yep sure, there is quite a few photos so added them to the spoiler. If you want to see the disc of part 1 I took some photo's just in case, so just ask if curious.
Part 220200819_181344.jpg
20200819_181350.jpg
Cover in case you want to see how well it will match up (so back and spine)20200819_181642.jpg

Ais beats Clare!
DSC_2697.JPG
Mainly due to the fact that the company I bought her from marked it a gift and way under what I paid for her so no customs hold up.
I'll put pictures in the figures collection tomorrow after Clare arrives, if enough time before work.

Clare's here:
DSC_2703.JPG
Turned up just 10 minutes after I left the house!
The Ebay user/company I got her from was completely honest on the declaration. Goods box ticked and p+p included in the value. Have to remember that if both this company and the other have the same item, even if the other one is a bit more expensive it might be cheaper overall.

EGMksrOh.jpg

The second half for Magic Knight Rayearth has arrived from Anime Limited. Comes with a nice box and some artcards for the Blu-ray discs. Discs are based on the Discotek release so you have a heck ton of on-disc extras on the 6th disc as per usual. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

nBKFPIfh.jpg

Also included in the UK Part 2 release is the Rayearth OVA which is presented on a DVD disc (Region 2 locked for those wondering). No on-disc extras and the white subtitles are locked. There's Japanese credits in the intro and outro and this uneven part at the top of the video which I assume is how a lot of DVD's were in Japan? Honestly I don't exactly know but I took some photos (camera quality isn't great for this sort of stuff) of it. Honestly the DVD transfer looks good enough in my opinion.

thmpYOqh.jpg

MmEPB7Yh.jpg

Back