What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

zrdb

Student Council President
I had a hell of a time trying to locate a clear 8 disc dvd case to replace the one that my old Geneon set of Tenchi In Tokyo came in. Finally found one after looking for a few weeks, I had to replace it due to a rare condition where the case emits some type of residue that leaves a milky film on the discs. It doesn't hurt them and can be removed using a soft rag wet with isopropyl alcohol. I had the same problem with my very rare set of the first part of Blood +.

SAHO

Completely Average High School Student
Anime BD collection from @HWR

IMG20200715160410.jpg

An absolute wonderful transaction with so much to offer. Products are in like new condition and a beautiful catalogue to choose from. A very considerate and professional user.

Seller's Rank: S+
Transaction Rating: ★★★★★

Check out available items from their page!

Last edited:

SAHO

Completely Average High School Student
Anime BD from @thenewplayerX

IMG_20200715_024324.jpg

My request for this dream set has finally been fulfilled. A true saviour of the community. User provides premium services and swift delivery for special limited items that requires extra affection. They are extremely open-minded and considerate. I'm absolutely happy with my order and look forward to purchasing again.

Seller's Rank: S+
Transaction Rating: ★★★★★

Check out available items from their page! Rare Blu-ray and Visual Novel sets. Don't miss out!

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Anime BD collection from @HWR

View attachment 14141

An absolute wonderful transaction with so much to offer. Products are in like new condition and a beautiful catalogue to choose from. A very considerate and professional user.

Check out available items from their page!

I’m glad it all arrived safely!

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
Revolutionary Girl Utena, + Elfen Lied manga omnibus vol. 1. Hilariously, Utena has the old 12 sticker on the shrinkwrap, but the info sheet says it's a 15. My Utena set came with a ding in one of the corners, which fortunately isn't too noticeable from a reasonable distance. The info sheet does just fall off without the shrinkwrap, but the art underneath is slightly NSFW, so I'll refrain from posting it.

And I finally remembered why the Elfen Lied omnibuses were so expensive: