What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

The white line that is from the lower or upper spine. Which often moves up over into the cover, because of imprecise folding of the box art paper over the edge of the box.
Some have pointed it out before, white line doom is the name I had such in the back of my memory for it.

Almost complete! Rogue One & Solo on order. I'm not pretending TRoS doesn't exist (as much as I'd like too) just haven't found it in stock with the new cover yet 😭

20200830_170521.jpg20200830_170434.jpg
Revenge of the Sith ruining consistency yet again! 😂

Last edited:
Do the modern blu-rays by Disney still have those aweful edits to Return of the Jedi? (Darth Vaders "NOOOOOO" in particular).
Most likely... they're never going to release the original unedited theatrical cuts on blu ray. It's a licence to print money but Disney gonna Disney. Especially with them announcing they'll no longer be releasing 4K blu ray's.

Most likely... they're never going to release the original unedited theatrical cuts on blu ray. It's a licence to print money but Disney gonna Disney. Especially with them announcing they'll no longer be releasing 4K blu ray's.
the rumour said that star wars, marvel and pixar stuff was safe from that

Back