What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

View attachment 14710
Picked these up for cheap on eBay. I have the remastered versions but wanted to have each game in the series individually too (Yakuza 5 has its own case courtesy of the Remastered Collection).
Do you have the Japanese PS3 releases for 1&2 HD EDITION and Kenzan!, two more to add to your Yakuza collection if you haven't already and they tend to go for a good price last I checked.

Do you have the Japanese PS3 releases for 1&2 HD EDITION and Kenzan!, two more to add to your Yakuza collection if you haven't already and they tend to go for a good price last I checked.
I do not. I have Kiwami and Kiwami 2 so those’ll do me for now. Would love for Kenzan! To get a remaster and western release.

Speaking of Yakuza.

yakuza.jpg

Could have played these on PS3 but i figured it would be easier to just get this collection. I have played the third game on the PS3 and i won't be replaying that one. 4&5 i haven't played before because back in the day i hated the third game (which was my first) and never really got around playing fourth because of it. Good thing is that i later decided to give Zero a chance because that one was able to reel me in. Kiwami i actually didn't like but Kiwami 2 was great.

Got these today but instead of being happy i got massive amount of frustration because instead of regular version i ordered the limited edition of Zu Warriors. I don't know how base is with their customer service these days but last time i had to return something wasn't fun (this was decade ago)

Vittu.jpg

Got these today but instead of being happy i got massive amount of frustration because instead of regular version i ordered the limited edition of Zu Warriors. I don't know how base is with their customer service these days but last time i had to return something wasn't fun (this was decade ago)

View attachment 14733
Yeah I noticed the slipcover version was gone on Amazon as well when I had a quick browse last night, so I assumed it's out of print in the end. I think Jackie Chan's Wheels on Meals also omits the slipcover.

Yeah I noticed the slipcover version was gone on Amazon as well when I had a quick browse last night, so I assumed it's out of print in the end. I think Jackie Chan's Wheels on Meals also omits the slipcover.

I think it also misses the booklet so it's not just the slipcover. At least it still has all the other extras but this is not what i paid for. I think at the time it had the slipcover version as different item and the non version was sold as just "Zu Warriors" without the limited edition signature. Now there's only one version sold as limited edition.

140hz3xh.jpg

IT'S A UNICORN. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn stealthily arrived today from Anime Limited. Discs are based on the Nozomi release. Nice package as per usual. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

5AveQJih.jpg

Back