What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

GORDON'S ALIVE
DecisiveRichImperialeagle-small.gif

First and last time i saw a great deal on this was around last christmas (i think) but at the time i couldn't buy it. I been waiting and waiting to get a good deal on it but it doesn't seem like it's ever going to get a bigger pricedrop on any possible store i could buy it from so i had to suck it up.

Alliance.jpg

New arrivals from various sellers. Link to users can be viewed down below at the end.

IMG20200811192919.jpg

AUKN Users Market Thread:

eBay Users Seller's Page:

Attachments

• IMG20200811192927.jpg
    IMG20200811192927.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG20200811193009.jpg
    IMG20200811193009.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG20200811193003.jpg
    IMG20200811193003.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
New arrivals from various sellers. Link to users can be viewed down below at the end.

View attachment 14492

AUKN Users Market Thread:

eBay Users Seller's Page:

I was very close to sniping you on both Baka&Test s1 and TWGOK s3 but decided against it in the last 10 mins! Damn common sense!!
Did you not win Baka s2 as well? Saw that go up to £60+ and ran away 😂

I was very close to sniping you on both Baka&Test s1 and TWGOK s3 but decided against it in the last 10 mins! Damn common sense!!
Did you not win Baka s2 as well? Saw that go up to £60+ and ran away 😂
Close call, the bidding field can be rather merciless :eek: Those last deadly 5 seconds count, unless Wi-Fi does a dirty on you 🙃

I ran away as well for Baka S2. No shame here. 👀

Close call, the bidding field can be rather merciless :eek: Those last deadly 5 seconds count, unless Wi-Fi does a dirty on you 🙃

It's the only way I bid (I'm a monster I know) 😂 I saw there was only one bidder, which obviously was you now!, and was thinking I'll just pop in a £35 bid and if I lose I lose 😂
Happy for you no one else bid on it though, didn't Baka go for about £15? I stopped watching TWGOK with about 15mins to go.

Happy for you no one else bid on it though, didn't Baka go for about £15?
Yeah, this set sold for £15. Definitely a pretty sweet deal for me.

Ideally, I would watch these titles once and hopefully plan to sell it here. I'll be updating my market thread soon with new products. Give the thread a watch so you don't miss out. Of course only if you're interested though.

My market thread:

I bid for The World God Only Knows in the last few minutes, but had to walk away after it it a price I wasn't willing to pay. So, apologies for increasing the price for you!

I bid for The World God Only Knows in the last few minutes, but had to walk away after it it a price I wasn't willing to pay. So, apologies for increasing the price for you!
It's no worries, might as well try your luck.

Fortunately it ended a price I'm willing to purchase for all 3 seasons + OVA.✌

Back