What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

So today I have a few things.

Zyjo5W9h.jpg

The first is the next Monogatari Aniplex set that I have acquired for my collection - Koyomimonogatari. This is also the first US anime import that I've paid off through Monzo so things will be a bit cheaper but will benefit me for the long-term. With this acquired, that just leaves me with two sets left to acquire (Owarimonogatari Volume 3, Zoku Owarimonogatari). You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

Next I went to check out GAME since they opened up last month. Thankfully they tweaked the rules so that you are allowed to check out the shelves (when they re-opened, this was not allowed). I went in expecting something to buy from the sales they have on pre-owned and it paid off because I got myself one of the rarest PlayStation 4 games around.

nvnegkdh.jpg

Yep, I have Saint Seiya: Soldier's Soul. The game was so rare that some folks had to get the Latin America version as it was the only one available. The game usually goes for £50-150 and I got it for £10 lol. I also picked up Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom because I needed another game to get the 2 for £20 sale to work.

Yep, I have Saint Seiya: Soldier's Soul. The game was so rare that some folks had to get the Latin America version as it was the only one available. The game usually goes for £50-150 and I got it for £10 lol.
Didn't know this was that valuable. GameStop here recently sold it off for €5 new, they still have second hand copies for €15.

Back