What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I had a hell of a time trying to locate a clear 8 disc dvd case to replace the one that my old Geneon set of Tenchi In Tokyo came in. Finally found one after looking for a few weeks, I had to replace it due to a rare condition where the case emits some type of residue that leaves a milky film on the discs. It doesn't hurt them and can be removed using a soft rag wet with isopropyl alcohol. I had the same problem with my very rare set of the first part of Blood +.

Anime BD collection from @HWR

IMG20200715160410.jpg

An absolute wonderful transaction with so much to offer. Products are in like new condition and a beautiful catalogue to choose from. A very considerate and professional user.

Seller's Rank: S+
Transaction Rating: ★★★★★

Check out available items from their page!

Last edited:
Anime BD from @thenewplayerX

IMG_20200715_024324.jpg

My request for this dream set has finally been fulfilled. A true saviour of the community. User provides premium services and swift delivery for special limited items that requires extra affection. They are extremely open-minded and considerate. I'm absolutely happy with my order and look forward to purchasing again.

Seller's Rank: S+
Transaction Rating: ★★★★★

Check out available items from their page! Rare Blu-ray and Visual Novel sets. Don't miss out!

Anime BD collection from @HWR

View attachment 14141

An absolute wonderful transaction with so much to offer. Products are in like new condition and a beautiful catalogue to choose from. A very considerate and professional user.

Check out available items from their page!

I’m glad it all arrived safely!

Revolutionary Girl Utena, + Elfen Lied manga omnibus vol. 1. Hilariously, Utena has the old 12 sticker on the shrinkwrap, but the info sheet says it's a 15. My Utena set came with a ding in one of the corners, which fortunately isn't too noticeable from a reasonable distance. The info sheet does just fall off without the shrinkwrap, but the art underneath is slightly NSFW, so I'll refrain from posting it.

EdCUQbSWAAEBGTZ

EdCURIdXYAEY9SQ

EdCURoXXgAEn8SS

EdCUSB9XkAEuMJL

EdCUScLWoAA9SI2

And I finally remembered why the Elfen Lied omnibuses were so expensive:
EdCUWSEWkAA4pYw

PZvVQwHh.jpg

Revolutionary Girl Utena Parts 1-3 with the Shop Exclusive Box arrived today. This was a surprise considering every Anime Ltd package had been delayed by 1 day since lockdown began, so this is hopeful news so far. Unfortunately, my box has a dent which is annoying, and Anime Limited forgot to fix the spine positioning for the Shop Exclusive Box. There's also the fact that Parts 1 & 2 use that stacking Amaray case that was used in Zeta Gundam & Gundam 0083. Region B locked with Nozomi discs.

More photos are available on my blog, but you can see some samples below:
LLMhoQCh.jpg

PLeWzg9h.jpg

24A9UTAh.jpg

qu9J20Oh.jpg

tWnkLb8h.jpg

QqBFMPXh.jpg

Back