What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Girls wIth Guns

Pokémon Master
I didn't even bother with importing Weathering with You, didn't really care for it that much when I saw it at the theater. I'll just get a US domestic release, whenever it goes on sale. I'll probably end up buying the Your Name Steelbook coming from Gkids in September instead, for 8 different releases of that movie in my collection, lol.

Anyway, I received one today from Rightstuf - City Hunter Season 1 Set 2:

Last edited:

Aaron

Combat Butler
Advanced Battle was originally released in 10 volumes - I missed four of them and they’ve been impossible to get for years, so it’s nice to have the whole series in 1/10 of the size it would have taken originally!

AE289E6C-B27D-4E6E-9E85-1EE2A0C65414.jpeg

Luna

Pokémon Master
For a change I thought of making a pic when unpacking.

Here goes my most expensive forwarding package from Japan to date:
(I think it might even be my 2nd most expensive one package from Japan in total.=

Not only should it have been added to my last one, but the forwarding not counting right caused the opening of a new package, SAL shipping got suspended and I forgot to tell them that I wanted Surface Mail, so out with DHL Express it went. Over 30€ extra, annoyingly. x.x"
Also Hoshiai no Sora p2 is kind of half an accident, it should have had been p1 first, but with when SAL got suspended I held that off for the time being.
Also

I know I bought that half on investment so that a continuation comes out in some form........ But there is no denying that this release is rather on the bare bones side than not considering it's a JP release with quite the overprice over the average norm. (Like a white DVD amaray. Really?)

The Mask installments of the Utawarerumono franchise have been the latest thing I got hooked on (allbeit via watching the walkthrough videos) and the artbook is super thick little oversized beauty that contains a whole lot of artwork. (Too bad that ZAN Game came out after it, so its cover isn't part of it..... nor does any artbook beyond the booklet accompanying the Premium Edition of the Game exist. Anyone has that and want to ditch it? .-.)
............ the one major sour point being that it's got a tear in the dust cover right on the spine and the upper corner got a pretty good dent from some sort of hit. Almost shocking for that coming from a Japanese seller. >_>"
(It was wrapped in so much plastic and paper that it's unlike it was on transport.)

Reactions: WMD

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
I didn't even bother with importing Weathering with You, didn't really care for it that much when I saw it at the theater. I'll just get a US domestic release, whenever it goes on sale. I'll probably end up buying the Your Name Steelbook coming from Gkids in September instead, for 8 different releases of that movie in my collection, lol.

Anyway, I received one today from Rightstuf - City Hunter Season 1 Set 2:

I do find it interesting that despite these being Region B, they don't mention it on the packaging. I think Robot Carnival did that as well.