H' marketplace

HWR

Soul Reaper
Hi all, decided to revamp my store on here and rearrange my wares and add new items for sale. I have some anime and anime related items to sell. If you're interested, let me know-I'll remove Items that are sold either here or elsewhere.

Blu Rays:
  • Fuse Memoirs of a Hunter Girl £10
  • Gurren Lagann Movies collection £10 RESERVED
  • HAL £10
  • Samurai Flamenco Part 1 CE (Region B) Still Sealed £8, or I'll throw it in for £5 with a multiple box set buy
  • Tiger and Bunny The Beginning CE (Region B) £6 or I'll throw it in for free with a multiple box set buy
  • Tokyo Ghoul Jack & Pinto OVA Collection (Region B) £11.95 P+P included
DVDs:
  • K-on Season 1 volumes 1-4 (Region 4) £10
  • Hellsing Volumes 1-4 (Region 1) £6
Art boxes and slip covers:
  • Basilisk (Region A Blu Ray, Anime Classics, slipcover only) £5 *note the slipcover has slight wear
  • Burst Angel (Region A Blu Ray, Anime classics, slipcover only) £5 *note the slipcover has slight wear
  • C Control (Region A Blu Ray, Limited Edition, outer box only) £5 *note box has slight wear

Games:

Arkham Asylum/City GOTY (PS3) £5

Bioshock Trilogy (PS3) £8

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (PS3) £10

Non anime:

Adventure Time Season two *disc only I'm not even sure what this would be worth tbh.

I am willing to negotiate on prices and can provide pictures of these items if/when requested, feel free to PM or just post in the thread if you're interested. I will calculate P+P when an item is reserved, in some cases it might be included in the asking price, so please enquire. Will consider trading if appropriate offer is made. PayPal only

Thanks for looking :cool:
H

Last edited:
I have done for a couple of forum users, all depends on location, costs for P+P would be higher to account for RM fees and the excessive amount of protection I use in my packing ;)
I'm looking to buy Samurai Flamenco, and shipping would be to Switzerland.

If that's OK with you, you just need to tell me the price and give me your PayPal details. If it's too much of a bother, that's OK too!

Thanks

I'm looking to buy Samurai Flamenco, and shipping would be to Switzerland.

If that's OK with you, you just need to tell me the price and give me your PayPal details. If it's too much of a bother, that's OK too!

Thanks
I'll look into shipping costs but it's likely that from past experience that it'll cost you around £10-£13 P+P which is the same if not more than the price I'm selling the set at in the first place.