What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

View attachment 12900
Also got Animal Crossing digitally.
@WMD Very nice; Brass Eye is easily the best satire series to come out of this country.
Yeah Brass Eye is awesome. Haven't seen it in years and with everything that's going on I was saying it's a bit like a Brass eye epsiode to a friend of mine and they were like "What's Brass Eye?" I was pretty outraged! But it made me wana watch it again.

Yeah Brass Eye is awesome. Haven't seen it in years and with everything that's going on I was saying it's a bit like a Brass eye epsiode to a friend of mine and they were like "What's Brass Eye?" I was pretty outraged! But it made me wana watch it again.
“That’s Nonce-Sense”. I got introduced to the series thanks to an English teacher who played an entire episode randomly in class, very funny and clever.

“That’s Nonce-Sense”. I got introduced to the series thanks to an English teacher who played an entire episode randomly in class, very funny and clever.
Haha that's awesome. We had a priest for our RE teacher and we got a full lesson on the Matrix and how it's a retelling of the story of Jesus. And then thereafter we would finish lessons watching fight scenes from it.

Are they magnetic closures? Looks like it. Love that dragon box.
Yeah the dragon in the rainbow foil has come out really nice. Basically there was a whole load of options and you could pick and choose how you wanted it to look. So leather, wood, border design, symbol design, colours, interior design. Some options cost extra like the 'dragon skin' leather effect i went for but I feel it was worth it.

Yeah magnet closures. And they are set so they are indented on one side and stick out on the other
So when they shut they're locked in place which is a nice touch.
15852469501286041201064993604313.jpg
15852470131285712798830087830315.jpg

Back