What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff

I figured I'll take a step back from getting the usual collector's sets and get a regular release. This time being My Hero Academia Season 1 and My Hero Academia the Movie: Two Heroes from Manga Entertainment. The slipcover for Season 1 is supposedly going out of print so I decided to chase it down in town to which I was lucky enough to find at my local anime/manga store. The film I picked up in HMV. You can view more photos and specs for both titles on my blog.

Random note: Years ago I was going to choose the limited edition path, but when Funimation put out Season 2 in two massive LE sets I thought "nope, this is stupid" so I switched to the standard edition path. However, I wanted to have a consistent release so I basically waited until this moment before I started buying the series. Manga is going to release Season 2 later.

zrdb

Kiznaiver
Kinda makes me wonder why somebody would start collecting anime figures? They take up quite a bit of space and can be prohibitively expensive-but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Neil.T

Time-Traveller
Netflix got me in the mood for Eva and I've kinda given up hope for AL to release the other Rebuild movies, so I tracked down the CE for 2.22
What's the CE booklet for 2.22 like if you don't mind me asking? I kinda regret not getting that release back in the day.