What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

brVOeT7h.jpg

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 arrived earlier today as part of MVM's 20% off sale back in January. The glue stuff is annoying though. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

c8mmOhVh.jpg

Other items had also arrived. Yesterday I received Vulgaria, a 2012 Cantonese film by director Pang Ho-cheung which Third Window Films released on Blu-ray a few years back. This is the last of the haul for now, but I may order more depending on the title and condition.

QE8Rz19h.jpg

Today, Ys Origin for PlayStation 4 has appeared. I picked this up on eBay as Play Asia seems to have stopped selling it. This is the Asian English version which has the better artwork and accessibility compared to the Limited Run Games release.
Yeah they went very overboard and trying to separate the book ended up bending the cover (did this happen to yours?)

In today's episode of what did Grav receive this time around...

bqXuxKPh.jpg

RqCNSqsh.jpg

An eBay retailer was selling The Ring Collection for £7.99. I am amazed that I managed to receive the set at that price. Last year I bought the standard edition of the first film because the box set sold out and then a few months later without warning Arrow brought out a re-release of the box set (but without the booklet) which pissed me off a lot (because you would think the sequels would be released on their own). It took me 11 months to finally go for it in the end, but hey at least I can finally watch the sequels.

Hopefully Ju-on gets picked up.

574A397D-3ED9-4AA3-BD74-5A5F620CB32D.jpeg
From MusicMagpie, got the Iron Man’s solely for the bonus discs that aren’t included with the 4Ks. Not pictured is my copy of FullMetal Alchemist Full Metal Edition Volume 8 that arrived yesterday.

In today's episode of what did Grav receive this time around...

blT1qV5h.jpg

gHgGU3Wh.jpg

The second half of my Funimation Clearance sale order arrived today unannounced which was a surprise. I ordered these two on the final day of the sale. The collector's edition Blu-ray release of GANGSTA. and the standard edition Blu-ray release of Lucky Star. You can view more photos and specs for each of them on my blog.

Seeing as it is grouped with the UP1 stuff it's the Funi CE set, pretty much the same outer box as the AL exclusive version though so not that difficult to get confused.
I’d assumed it was due to the size but it gives an idea as to how the AL set will look in person I suppose (back art should be different though.)

I received my Attack on Titan S3 P2 LE set in the mail Thursday from Rightstuf, so now I can fill the space for it in the S1 LE Box set. Fortunately, the US set had only one glue dot holding the book to the digipak, right in the center, and it was very soft and easy to separate. I'm looking forward to watching the entire series with the neighbor couple, they said they will probably want to watch AoT next after we finish FMA:B, of which we only have 9 remaining episodes and the movie to finish.

aots3p2a.jpg

aots3p2b.jpg

Last edited:
Back