What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

In today's episode of what did Grav receive this time around...

kKmXgayh.jpg

I decided to go to town before I start staying at my flat for as long as possible. I managed to get a few food items that were sold out earlier so that helps, and I went to HMV and picked up the Pink Films Vol. 1&2 collection from distributor Third Window Films.

For those who don't know, 5 Japanese Pink films were restored for Blu-ray and this collection includes 2 of 5 of them. The films are Inflatable Sex Doll of the Wastelands from director Yamatoya Atsushi and Gushing Prayer from director Masao Adachi. This collection is also 500 units only and does share the same discs as the German release.

Since not many would get them, here's some more photos of the set (the inside cover is NSFW):
hLrnXoth.jpg

hjN6fFRh.jpg

bMYwhsRh.jpg

6t23xZgh.jpg

Today I got Orphen from amazon.com. It came unexpectedly, and I was very happy (I bought it for 19$ with shipping, because there was a discount). Unfortunately, they packed it tragically and the whole box damaged during shipping.

img_0536_wynik.jpg

img_0537_wynik.jpg

Amazon.com will refund the full amount because they have stopped sending packages to Europe because of the virus, so they will not send me a replacement. I replaced the box and the discs don't have scratches, and they play well. The cover is torn up in places, but it's better than nothing (and for free) :)

Also got today (at final) my package from Anime Ltd with the Funimation sales (and Orphen with replaced BD-case)!

img_0542_wynik.jpg

From the end of last week (I did not have time for photos) ... FREEing figure.

img_0543_wynik.jpg

img_0545_wynik.jpg

Katsumi Liqueur from Silent Möbius :)

Back