What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Picked up a fair bit of stuff in today's episode of "oh god you bought something again".

DXOz00ch.jpg

First I went to HMV to basically get an anime for the monthly haul since I realised everything I've ordered online is like due for later in the year (and it wouldn't surprise me if Jin-Roh won't ship until after MCM). In the end, I went with Assassination Classroom the Movie: 365 Days’ Time from distributor Manga Entertainment. Pricing-wise it was cheaper than the online stores at £14.99 and considering I just recently finished the second season the timing was about right. Got a mini-unboxing for those who want more photos.

5eDlEV3h.jpg

In HMV I also picked up two films from distributor MUBI. These two Blu-ray releases are normal films from well-received directors. First is Luca Guadagnino's Suspiria which is my favourite film of 2018 overall for its unique take on the Dario Argento film with its own vision, direction, story, music, and presentation. It's nothing like the original film but one that I think will become a cult classic over time. The second is David Robert Mitchell's Under the Silver Sake which I heard was pretty good and only just got released in the US. I watched the trailer prior and I was intrigued by its story. Both of these films were bought under HMV's 2 for £25 deal.

OlN5pZxh.jpg

Meanwhile, in GAME, I bought more PlayStation 4 titles as part of their pre-owned 2 for £30 range. I went back to the store because I spotted Fate/Extella Link last time and figured I may as well get it from the deal even if I have yet to start and finish the first one, and to my surprise they added Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition and so my chosen titles were done and sorted.

I was supposed to be receiving a box full of anime stuff but DHL sent the parcel back to Japan where it belongs for some reason so that'll be fun so I guess I just got this for now: iPhone 11 128gb in Red...sorry Product Red.

LJas52U.jpg

Ultra Q Standard Edition and Ultraman Standard Edition from Mill Creek Entertainment.
DSC_0012.JPG
After testing the discs on my Region A (once Region Free) player, I've tested them on my Region B player, and I can confirm that both sets are Region B compatible, so you don't have to worry about investing in a Region A or Region Free player for those.

EHFWLqxX4AEC8uy

A few days ago Oldmario told me that there was a good price on PQube's Day One Edition for WORLDEND SYNDROME available and since it had low stock availability status I ordered it. I randomly asked my receptionist if I had any packages today (just in case it arrived) and it did. I was nervous for a moment that I had ended up with just a standard copy but thankfully it's the Day One Edition. For under £15 it's a solid deal.

Back