What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

D9WeM2vXoAMHqWD

Steins;Gate Elite (with Steins;Gate: Linear Bound Phenogram) also arrived today, it was in the mailbox this time rather than sent to my flat.

Interestingly there are no trophies included for Linear Bound Phenogram, and I say that because I was under the assumption that trophies were mandatory.

I don't really know. Something about the new covers feels so weird to me. But can't really put my finger on what exactly on the art style is different.
(Or is it the dress's slit and her bare leg, that seems weird to me.)

btw. Are those hardcovers just covering Aria, or do they start with the Aqua part?

Oh, they're not hardcovers? How thick are they and how tight is the binding? (Like, will normally reading it cause them to get a line in the spine easily?)

image.jpg
Firstly. Sold my SAO complete series one to a friend for £20 and bought this SAO box from HMV to house the original SAO volumes 1-4 which I kept in storage, which I orginally planned to trade in at my local CEX. Also picked up Land of the Lustrous.
image.jpg
Secondly. Finally after a 1 week delay (due to ebay seller being away), Re:ZERO part 2 arrived today.
image.jpg
And finally, splurged out on manga in Fobidden Planet.

EgdgpgM.jpg

Taiko no Tatsujin V Version and Utakumi 575 have arrived from Japan via Solaris Japan. These two are music rhythm games for the PlayStation Vita. One is a simple tradition taiko drum game, while the other is a Vocaloid song building game (with the character designer behind Eromanga Sensei).

In total I currently own 7 Japanese imports for the Vita, 5 of which are music rhythm related lol.

I've heard of the anime, but that's fairly hard to get hold of IIRC (on Blu-Ray). Never thought to look at what the source type was. Maybe the next to read after I've "finished" Vinland Saga.
That's because the Aria anime on BD is currently exclusive to the Kickstarter. It'll be out normally once that's all over and done with. It's an SD upscale though (and not a great one at that), so all you're missing out on really is the dub on the BDs if you go the DVD route.

If you like comfy SoL/iyashikei stuff, Aria is genuinely one of the best, IMO. The anime is fantastic, being a very faithful (and complete) adaptation of the manga. Aria the Origination (season 3) was in the MAL top 10 at one point, that's how good it is. It's a fantastic series that I'd happily recommend to anyone that's into that kind of show.

I've heard of the anime, but that's fairly hard to get hold of IIRC (on Blu-Ray). Never thought to look at what the source type was. Maybe the next to read after I've "finished" Vinland Saga.
If you happen to react to go the DVD route, I've got them to go! (Being part of the Kickstarter.)

Back