What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

It exists! (For those wondering, the BBFC logo is a sticker on the shrinkwrap).

D9fv5TxXkAAQXEc.jpg

D9fv5xNW4AAIVKG.jpg

D9fv6sdXUAAOBC8.jpg

D9fv7bwXYAAH6aJ.jpg

Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms Collector's Edition + Exclusive Script Booklet from All the Anime.

It wasn't easy getting the contents out, thanks to the error of putting the exclusive booklet inside the case, but I managed to get them out without any damage.
I was able to get mine out no problem, but getting it back in is impossible (good thing it's not supposed to). No idea how the production people managed it...

I was able to get mine out no problem, but getting it back in is impossible (good thing it's not supposed to). No idea how the production people managed it...

Who knows. I had to use 2 kitchen spatulas to pull out the contents. I placed them between the digipak, after stretching the case a little bit, and gently pulled out the digipak with the spatulas without any real issue.

I've seen the postie going up the road, so hopefully I'll be getting mine soon. Unless it was a courier job? If so who knows.
Took their time:
DSC_2290.JPG

DSC_2291.JPG
_20190620_132904.JPG
DSC_2293.JPG
DSC_2294.JPG
_20190620_132941.JPG
_20190620_133000.JPG
DSC_2297.JPG

Did you guys have to sign for your Maquia's? Just wondering cause i got a nice red slip through the post today...
It's a rather large box:
DSC_2298.JPG

I had to use 2 kitchen spatulas to pull out the contents.
I just gave it a few firm taps on the spine.

I just gave it a few firm taps on the spine.

I tried that, but I heard something shake, and I thought one of the discs popped out of the digipak (or wasn't attached to the digipak), so I didn't want to risk breaking them. And I was right, one of the discs popped out (or was not attached). It was the BD, but thankfully, no damage was done.

I dont think mine's been dispatched either, I've only had that bonus booklet email even though I didnt order that one. Dont mind people who ordered it at Christmas getting their's a day or 2 early though.

Back