What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Zavvi gave out a 15% code for their Champions League contest mess up so I finally picked this up, I also ordered MHA Season 3 Part 1 SE at the same time but that still hasn't shipped so I guess they still don't have stock.
6kptAG8l.jpg

I got those A Place Further Than the Universe CDs when it was still airing so managed to get the bonus gifts.

That's nice, I had some points expiring soon so I just went with the cheapest stuff I had on my wishlist. Might get the proper OST, but not sure as I only care for a few tracks.

My favourite of the OST is an insert song and it's on one of those CDs: One Step

I'm transferring the music to itunes, for my iphone, it's on the ED CD.

The insert song I'm missing out by not owing the OST CD is ''Mata ne'' which I really like, I will be on the look out for a cheap used deal. No way I'm paying over 30 euros for 1 song on a music CD.

The Adventures of Groundhog Subaru continues...

O0fE2vrh.jpg

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Part 2 arrived from Shop AllTheAnime today and this release comes with the shop exclusive (now out of print) storage box and also features a 52-page hardcover booklet featuring illustrations and character information from the third anime story arc.

Much like the first part, the second part is region locked to B and uses Funimation's Blu-ray transfer. The subtitles are white but are locked during playback while the second disc features all 14 episodes for Re: PETIT ~Re: Starting Life in Another World From PETIT~ as well as the usual textless songs and Funimation trailers.

More photos and specifications are available on my blog.​

Back