What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I bought a film that makes you miserable.

DyHXCreh.jpg

Makoto Shinkai's 5 Centimeters per Second is one of the first anime films I watched outside of Studio Ghibli and it's a rollercoaster of emotions. It's the bad ending of Your Name if they did go through with that direction during that film. This release from Manga Entertainment, despite coming out in October 2018 for the UK, is no longer available since March 2019. The Blu-ray release is the same as the Discotek Media transfer, which you can tell as the region lock screen still says 'it's for Region A players' when you place it on the Region A player.

More photos and specifications are available on my blog.​

Received last week. Sailor Moon SuperS Part 1 Limited Edition & Part 2. As usual i would have ordered this from UP1USA but UP1 doesn't have it on their website much like other VIZ releases for instance, no JoJo on Hunter x Hunter to be found there. So i looked elsewhere and saw that Amazon US had Part 1 LE for $42,90 (still at that price for those interested) which was about $30 cheaper than Rightstuf so i took the plunge and ordered it with priority shipping. Although it came in a carton box, no surprise the content was rattling around in it as Amazon has never heard of protective material. Luckily enough the Sailor Guardians received no damage whatsoever :)

So no Sailor Moon SuperS on UP1USA, but nonetheless i received another package from UP1USA containing High School DxD Hero Limited Edition and Kimagure Orange Road. Especially looking forward to delve into Kimagure.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Got my orders from MusicMagPie and SecondSpin. Dragon Ball is now complete, only need the remaining DBZ double features and GT.View attachment 8445
  • Avenger's - Infinity War 4K
  • Black Lagoon - Roberta's Blood Trail
  • Captain America - The Winter Soldier 4K
  • Dragon Ball Z - Tree of Might / Lord Slug
  • Godzilla 4K
  • The Karate Kid 4K
  • Miracle
  • Solo - A Star Wars Story 4K
  • Star Wars - Episode VIII - The Last Jedi 4K
  • Thor - Ragnarok 4K
The Hurricane is a great movie, Denzel is awesome (as usual). 👍

I didn’t want to see Detective Pikachu at the cinema, but I didn’t want to miss out on the promo card - so I got it on eBay (there’s another card in the pack too).

1C110239-1B02-4C1B-9DA9-89F95CC24F8F.jpeg

Back