What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I wasn't supposed to get this...and now regret so because the cost cutting they have done since 2019 started is disgraceful. The lower half of Gogeta is hollow plastic... the excuse of prize figures being lower quality doesn't fly anymore they released top quality in 2018 culminating with KC Broly. Not surprised all this is all of a sudden getting worse as soon as Bandai have taken over the prize division.

20190508-182249-01.jpg

20190508-183541.jpg

When you're down, there is oppai.

NwOopZrh.jpg

High School DxD HERO arrived from United Publications today and this release is one of the better limited editions put out by Funimation's $84.98 range. The release features a 64-page booklet featuring character artworks and eyecatch gallery NSFW artwork, a light novel with four chapters, four NSFW illustrated art cards and a fabric poster.

The difference compared to the previous three seasons (outside of the adaptation being different) is that this release is region locked to A & 1 while the earlier ones were A, B, 1, 2 & 4. In addition, this limited edition follows the current model, using a single Blu-ray case and the booklet housed inside a rigid box. There is also an O-card included for the box which is an interesting inclusion. The art cards and fabric poster are housed inside a cardboard box while both that and the light novel itself are placed outside the rigid box set. Unlike the third season, this release brings back the proper anime scenes during the on-disc menus and the disc artwork has been improved.

More photos and specifications are available on my blog (note: select artwork is NSFW).​

Does the UK version of the Chunibyo Movie have an artwork print on the reverse cover sleeve?
(Have the Sentai version, which also has that combo-stripe on the cover...)

Aaand another candidate for replacement. Is reverse sleeve in the UK when Sentai don't have them the normal by now? (I remember a bunch of MVMs not having reverse sleeves, but then many of their more recent ones seem to have...)

Back