What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received He-Man Omnibus from Ebay & Blade of The Immortal Omnibus VIII from Amazon today.

Bas1sy1.jpg

Can't wait to dig into He-Man but gonna wait until the last two Blade... Omnibus are out so I can read it in one go.

I Received Aria: The Natural Part 1 from the Nozomi Kickstarter today, to go inside the nice chipboard storage box next to Season 1:

arianatural1.jpg

arianatural2.jpg

I also received Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Parts I and II from AOL, which now guarantees Aniplex will be releasing a second run of their LE box sets very soon, lol:

fsn1uk.jpg

fsn2uk.jpg

I Received Aria: The Natural Part 1 from the Nozomi Kickstarter today, to go inside the nice chipboard storage box next to Season 1:

arianatural1.jpg

arianatural2.jpg

I also received Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Parts I and II from AOL, which now guarantees Aniplex will be releasing a second run of their LE box sets very soon, lol:

fsn1uk.jpg

fsn2uk.jpg
The PPP™️ are back! 🤣👍

BB99A048-3BC6-45CD-A76F-6D5EEA2C0060.jpeg
I wanted a 4K Blu Ray player and managed to get one of these fairly cheaply from eBay. Came with Rare Replay and Sunset Overdrive too which was a bonus. A lot of people selling these do so without including the controller which is odd (I assume they sell well separately.)

Last edited:
Back