What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Couple of Criterions from eBay.

spmH62K.jpg

Don't know hows the quality yet but nords got this barebones but cheap Dario Argento collection. There's two films here that i have seen but don't own and two that i haven't seen yet so if the quality isn't bad then this was pretty sweet deal for 20 euros. Only two of these have the Italian audio but as long as the dubs presented aren't new then i don't really care. Italian horror and western films work better dubbed for me (it's not like the Italian dub is the real dub anyways)

qMVTy9tX3kTFifF17ImzzxR3Tjuoij6LXtCbHwQ45rQwmlJVzR-XJ1RgnTGCHAb9oVTWTIVRYIzQ9RsOKcBklozEDjvRHAyB3a9Pq5qbCmAFYtQmY52UnUQVFyJG6wAzcx8F7fC6PHknB5WhcosJtmLQHj7Ulmg7U04EcyGpQ43OfLaDuApWHgAZqDSpABkvOmLVYy8r1SE9arAWQ9vBv6zuDcwsz3lBNZ8KAqBoaP9T-K1HHzawvd8Ge4PoMQmIbvVmUnwApm53g92LP6tCLDEtImsvlLdjOWTxUGV8oSsjKYHO7DnPTs7-S9hcK2kqoSRXP7alyjBSshC2AoEo3gQLN_sA_u_vpCEHIXecOKpVqkwE6P8agVRoaEmMUxC_myW9Rkp-4SBwlhOKxmadNmI0x0gDYZ07WND4NH1a3SvDSUBMD5qaZctHwJDJ5Laut8a3vLI29VzuR_jQSflnJe8hTwzID1VKyNn4n--VGq2QKKnYJT5VZSC9-0qJ3sK_nM061ft3LzUmbtadqTVxNCe8J3N_uN1-SKa3CFeQsYHlT-vWKh_jDg8S0RlMiNV4O0pwbg3CrAjp3NoeOhWaezEJbnkDYpkeY8kPM23Aw4KClGJuef9D-Ix78U8rNFHMEptCNAe1_BKpBlj5CK_HyKfZY37esUA=w645-h859-no

Also got the "Field In England" but didn't take picture of it.

Sweet Bha’al`s mercy! They’ve done this to my brother many times.
For a company named after the messenger of the gods, they sure love to throw things over fences. Maybe they’d be better at the olympics rather than delivery?
I think the ac adapter is a universal one I hope because I had to order a travel plug so I can use it.

D3ThObkW0AElfLR.jpg

I've been slowly discovering Coheed and Cambria over the last year or so, and after finally hearing their whole discography, they are easily one of my favourite bands. Shame then, that they pretty much have no live albums, they do however have this, Neverender. It's a 2 DVD set that features their first 4 albums performed in their entirety live, however it's a DVD, not a CD, so I'm going to have to go through the process of ripping all the songs into MP3. Hoorah...

Finally got Lady Snowblood from Arrow lol. Orange arrived damaged, so I got a refund for that. The discs have some scuffs, as the disc holders were cracked, and the paper artwork had some rips in it. And then there's SAO, which I just took because it was too darn cheap to pass up.
View attachment 7786
- Aces Go Places II
- Alien 4K
- The Avengers 4K
- Avengers - Age of Ultron 4K
- Black Panther 4K
- Burst Angel - Complete Series
- Captain America - The First Avenger 4K
- Dragon Ball Super - Part 1
- Dragon Ball Super - Part 2
- Dragon Ball Super - Part 3
- Dragon Ball Super - Part 4
- Dragon Ball Z - Cooler's Revenge / The Return of Cooler
- Dragon Ball Z - The History of Trunks / Bardock: Father of Goku
- Dunkirk 4K
- First Man 4K
- Godzilla 4K
- Kill Bill Vol. 1
- Kill Bill Vol. 2
- Liz and the Blue Bird
- Maquia - When the Promised Flower Blooms
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Complete Series
- Star Trek - The Original Series - Season 1
- Star Trek - The Original Series - Season 2
- Star Trek - The Original Series - Season 3
- When We Left Earth - The NASA Missions
- Witchblade - Complete Series
I watched the Lady Snowblood films recently, they’re good fun. You could tell Tarantino was a fan!

Back