What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

HWR

Shinigami
The worse something is considered to be the more curious I am about gauging my own opinion on it. As for the LE debacle Funi are choosing titles very differently than they used to it seems.

Azar

Vampire Ninja
Its shows like Death March that give isekai a bad name... Thankfully we've had Shield Hero, Slime and Alicization more recently. Hell, even Demon Lord was a lot better.

The LE looks nice though. 🙄

HWR

Shinigami
Its shows like Death March that give isekai a bad name... Thankfully we've had Shield Hero, Slime and Alicization more recently. Hell, even Demon Lord was a lot better.

The LE looks nice though. 🙄
Well now I’m even more curious as to it’s quality (and possible lack thereof 😅). This reminds me that I still need to watch Slime and SAO 3.

Azar

Vampire Ninja
Well now I’m even more curious as to it’s quality (and possible lack thereof 😅). This reminds me that I still need to watch Slime and SAO 3.
Its not awful or anything, just very mediocre. I didn't bother watching past episode 4 though, so maybe it gets better. (I doubt it though)

Why on earth aren't you watching slime yet?!

HWR

Shinigami
Its not awful or anything, just very mediocre. I didn't bother watching past episode 4 though, so maybe it gets better. (I doubt it though)

Why on earth aren't you watching slime yet?!
I hear you on Slime it looks good, it sort of fell by the wayside way back when it started airing. I’ll probably binge it when it’s finished and I get to it alphabetically in my never-shrinking backlog.

Adam-M

Thousand Master
I’ll probably binge it when it’s finished and I get to it alphabetically in my never-shrinking backlog.
Mate, words of wisdom for you - skip the OP and ED because they're spolierific and inform you of certain characters intentions (thus removing all possible tension) given that they're happy and smiley in the OP/ED for 8 weeks prior to them entering the show.
On the grounds of them spoiling things I put them as worst OP/ED of this season and last. Slime's funny and its pretty but it really is overrated.

HWR

Shinigami
Mate, words of wisdom for you - skip the OP and ED because they're spolierific and inform you of certain characters intentions (thus removing all possible tension) given that they're happy and smiley in the OP/ED for 8 weeks prior to them entering the show.
On the grounds of them spoiling things I put them as worst OP/ED of this season and last. Slime's funny and its pretty but it really is overrated.
Aye I’ve heard about the spoiler-ridden OP and ED. Always irks me when that happens, the first season of TG: re gave away a twist which damaged an already flawed adaptation.

Arveene

School Idol
Can confirm it doesn't exactly improve. It's just a nice stroll through an Isekai world with an OP protag if you like that sort of thing. It's very similar in feel to Smartphone except the protag tries to hide his OP-ness.

I mean, I'm kinda a sucker for it and have read all the LNs currently released, but yeah it's definitely not for everyone :p

Winkuru

School Idol
Couple more films.

I did own a blueray copy of "Prince Of Darkness" but it was the german version without extras so i decided to upgrade. It's one of my favorites from Carpenter.