What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

View attachment 7718
I wanted a 4K Blu Ray player and managed to get one of these fairly cheaply from eBay. Came with Rare Replay and Sunset Overdrive too which was a bonus. A lot of people selling these do so without the controller which is odd.
The controller is also Bluetooth so can be used on any compatible device and can be used wired on PC, those people are probably keeping the pad for such a use.

I would advise getting a remote if using for multimedia, there is a very good one available in Argos.

Buy Xbox One Licensed Media Remote | Xbox One accessories | Argos

If you have any interest in playing games as well I would highly recommend getting a Game Pass subscription.

The controller is also Bluetooth so can be used on any compatible device and can be used wired on PC, those people are probably keeping the pad for such a use.

I would advise getting a remote if using for multimedia, there is a very good one available in Argos.

Buy Xbox One Licensed Media Remote | Xbox One accessories | Argos

If you have any interest in playing games as well I would highly recommend getting a Game Pass subscription.
I’m looking at getting that remote simply because the Blu Ray player menu is a pain to navigate with the standard controller. Not fussed about the Games Pass atm, there’s only a few titles I’m likely to ever play tbh.

Received Marevelous' Trails of Cold Steel: Decisive Edition for the PS4.

edqK9z6.jpg

Went to town today since I wanted to take a walk, and it's been a while since I went into the stores. CeX had some new additions this time around and I picked up two more games for the PS4 collection.

D26aaYzXgAEJKz3

A.O.T.: Wings of Freedom, aka Attack on Musou, is one of the many anime games I wanted to own and while A.O.T. 2 has more content I wanted to check out the original first. £15 which is a good price for the musou action game.

Danganronpa 1 & 2 Reload, is one of the victims caused by NIS America's stupidity of very low print runs (other examples were Danganronpa V3 and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana). This collection is hard to find at a good price, especially with the Trilogy re-release now available. CeX had the game for £32 so I went for it as it's 2 really good games in one.

These two are the 79th & 80th PS4 games for the collection, and there's still a lot more to acquire before moving on to the PS5.

You'll find that A.O.T2 while not entirely different, is an improvement. The campaign is your original CaC involved in the first two seasons, and the ally commands are much better, different types and better response when you actually command them.
Of course NPCs just stand there like titan chow and "dead" coming up on the mini map the whole time is a little tedious

You'll find that A.O.T2 while not entirely different, is an improvement. The campaign is your original CaC involved in the first two seasons, and the ally commands are much better, different types and better response when you actually command them.
Of course NPCs just stand there like titan chow and "dead" coming up on the mini map the whole time is a little tedious
Yeah it's basically a rehash of the first game with improved and expanded content (plus there's the Season 3 Expansion pack out this Summer). I always liked the idea of starting with the very original then moving towards the sequels as it makes progression easier than doing the reverse (like how people start with Persona 4 or 5 and struggle to play the earlier ones).

Received this week, Genocidal Organ from Amazon CA, where I have put the discs into the French steelbook to have a complete Project Itoh steelbook series, see photo below. Also got Fireworks Collector's Edition from Zavvi.

And finally, not anime but very much related, Cutie Honey: Tears from Amazon DE, not sure if I going to like this one, as it's a blind buy.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Received this week, Genocidal Organ from Amazon CA, where I have put the discs into the French steelbook to have a complete Project Itoh steelbook series, see photo below. Also got Fireworks Collector's Edition from Zavvi.

And finally, not anime but very much related, Cutie Honey: Tears from Amazon DE, not sure if I going to like this one, as it's a blind buy.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg
Fugly, spineless Metalpaks 😥

I don't know why they can't at least print the title of the movie on the spine-side, there's still plenty of room for it. I have all three Project Itoh steelcases too, and I wouldn't mind the hinged spines on them nearly as much if they just had the dang movie title printed on them.

Back