What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

44874548835_9b480d2ba0_b.jpg

Upyo!

I'm more surprised at how it was delivered, in perfect condition despite being no padded packaging at all, it was just the box set up against the box

I can tell that Amazon tries to save money with every order. I tried to order a lot of stuff individually to keep them from using those packs that can be opened from the sides, but they just combine my orders and send them in one of those anyway. I've been sent packs that were missing some or all items, it has even happened back to back.

I only get the big boxes with collector's editions but there's never any padding, and the stuff is sent between 2-4 countries. :confused:

I can tell that Amazon tries to save money with every order. I tried to order a lot of stuff individually to keep them from using those packs that can be opened from the sides, but they just combine my orders and send them in one of those anyway. I've been sent packs that were missing some or all items, it has even happened back to back.

I only get the big boxes with collector's editions but there's never any padding, and the stuff is sent between 2-4 countries. :confused:
They sent out the US version of Batman Animated in jiffy bags. Needless to say there were a lot of replacements needed to be sent out, which were then also damaged due to being sent in jiffy bags...

They sent out the US version of Batman Animated in jiffy bags. Needless to say there were a lot of replacements needed to be sent out, which were then also damaged due to being sent in jiffy bags...
Yeah it was quite a sight to behold. It got to the stage wherein people had received up to four replacement copies, all of which were damaged.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Nipped into my local HMV yesterday to collect my customer order.
image.jpg
While there, I spotted these. Thanks to having enough pure points, I managed to get two £50 store discounts. So I only paid £35 (£5 for Yu-Gi-Oh! and £30 for Digimon) instead of the £135 store price. 😊

Back