What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

With One Piece I found that after skipping the OP and recaps that episodes ended up being like 15 minutes long so it was easy to binge. Did it back in sixth form though where I had more free time and less commitments. Ah good times.

Again naruto kai with no filler
With Naruto you can pretty much avoid filler by not watching past 135 and only viewing the last 10 minutes of episode 220. There’s a filler arc around episode 100 ish but otherwise it’s fine.
Shippuden on the other hand could really use some trimming, since the filler there is especially intrusive, asides from the Kakashi Anbu stuff which was great.

With Naruto you can pretty much avoid filler by not watching past 135 and only viewing the last 10 minutes of episode 220. There’s a filler arc around episode 100 ish but otherwise it’s fine.
Shippuden on the other hand could really use some trimming, since the filler there is especially intrusive, asides from the Kakashi Anbu stuff which was great.
I would have to agree.
Also some of the filler is actually quite useful as it adds depth to the characters and story. Still alot of it should be removed, It ruins the anime.

I would have to agree.
Also some of the filler is actually quite useful as it adds depth to the characters and story. Still alot should be removed. It ruins the anime.
Indeed. Stuff like Kakashi’s backstory helped me to appreciate his character. Shite like ninja ostriches and awful boat segments I can do without.

IMG_6944.JPG
Finally got this, been meaning to pick it up and give it a watch for a while. Seeing them live again at the end of the month, so i'll watch this beforehand.
IMG_6945.JPG
I know, I'm just as surprised at me buying a DVD as you all are. But it's Discotek and was only £12.22 from Amazon Italy. If anyone can put out a competent DVD, it's Discotek.

Bleach’ filler is probably amongst the less terrible in long running shounen (whilst post episode 135 Naruto has to be the worst.) I rewatched the Bount Arc recently and it was actually pretty enjoyable for what it was.
At least it isn't as awful as ohagi man. 50+ episodes of filler arc "twin star excorcist" with poor character design and flat plot. Ohagi man Kai please

Back