What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

After selling this many years ago, I’m so happy to have it back in my collection. Brand new too.

Attachments

• 01029AD6-9EF8-4BFE-8D5F-0860EE629690.jpeg
    01029AD6-9EF8-4BFE-8D5F-0860EE629690.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 7
Received this Jormungand JP import today from ebay at £35, seemed like a bargain so thought i'd give it a go as apparently it's like Black Lagoon which i really like. With this and the Your Name 4K set i feel i've gone down the rabbit hole of JP imports now :oops:.

View attachment 4051

Is it English friendly out of interest? £35 is indeed quite the bargain, but if it doesn't have subs, it's an awfully pretty paperweight ;P

Received this Jormungand JP import today from ebay at £35, seemed like a bargain so thought i'd give it a go as apparently it's like Black Lagoon which i really like. With this and the Your Name 4K set i feel i've gone down the rabbit hole of JP imports now :oops:.

Awesome snag there, Dragon, - I actually just ordered one of those from Amazon JP since I'm watching the series with three of my friends right now, it's arriving tomorrow. I think I like Jormungand more than Black Lagoon, even. I'm not so crazy about the JP set being dub-only, since I'm a strict subber, but I do use dubs when showing anime to friends - and at least the Funi sets have subtitles for my own use.

So Congrats on falling down the JP rabbit hole - You'll just need to keep on falling a bit further to catch up to some of the rest of us - I've got around 200 JP releases in my anime collection now... o_O

Last edited:
Speaking of JP Imports, I received the first three of four volumes of Violet Evergarden from Amazon JP today, along with a Newtype Magazine for safer box packaging. These arrived in flawless condition. Unfortunately Volume #4 of VE shipped in a separate package, arriving on Monday without a magazine, which means in a dang bubble bag - so damage is almost guaranteed. :mad:

These sets are not English Friendly.

violet1-3.jpg

Additional photos: Outside of each set is an o-card slipcover with window cutout . Hinged box inside has a really nice-feeling matte finish.

Back View of Volumes

View of Box Spines

Slipcover and Box

Hinged Box Opened

Volume 1 Internals

Three Post Cards

10 Illustration Cards

These are awesome, and i do wonder if the German sets which imitates the JP releases regarding packaging, will contain the same content.

[edit]forgot to mention what the German release actually mimics[/edit]

Last edited:
Received my Night is Short poster inside a giant Toblerone this morning. 😁

Haven't taken the poster out yet, so no picture.
Just realised I got a sorry I missed you from the postie yesterday. Must be that, but it's too hot, I've just done an 8 hour shift on my feet and football's just about to start!

Back