What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Thunderbolt and Police Story 3 are different movies, Thunderbolt is the one where he's a racecar driver, that has to save his sister. Police Story 3 is just the continuation of the Police Story movies :D
I have police story 1&2&4 but not 3 since its not been released here in the uk.

I love it plus the cd comes with a dvd that has the cleaning opening animation.
It's a great song. The OP pretty good as well, but now I've heard the full song they've amalgamated the last 2 verses from the original (bold are the lines used):

Binary,
A centrifugal force,

Pushing us far away,
That's our eternity,

Binary,
We can't escape the force,
Crushing us,
Gravity is our eternity.

I think I'd prefer one or the other, probably the former. Also in the OP it seems to end really abruptly, although it's only a few seconds difference from the ending of the original song.

This one is weird, it's an original...Daicon General Products...ashtray
t6neF1Ch.jpg

Bonus, here's the original listing for the very same item from the 1983 General Products catalog (bottom right):
Wa8IVhZ.jpg
Some original Daicon IV Postcards
NAYW3Aph.jpg

Original Neon Genesis Evangelion Rough Genga
ZOmRA4gh.jpg

Neon Genesis Evangelion Genga
eZ3sT3Yh.jpg

The final shot in the show:
GUD7bBDh.jpg
Misato's hair is different and she's not wearing the hat! Ritsuko's mug is more curved and she looks a little happier too.

photo.png
They arrived safe and sound! :D For some reason the package went through the same sorting facility thrice, arrived a day late and was (externally) in quite a bad state. DHL even used "repacked" tape to cover some tears on the side, so I was really holding my breath for what I would find inside. Not sure if the Newtype volume did the trick, but in any case I'm 100% sold on this way of packing.

Back