What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Well I have seen the anime so I know the general plot, but I imagine that a 100 odd hour experience would have depth that the anime didn't have. This will be my first Persona game as well.
Don't use a guide unless you want a Platinum trophy. In which case you have to as certain things happen on certain days that have to be done to get certain trophies. I think 5 was less forgiving in this sort of thing.

Don't use a guide unless you want a Platinum trophy. In which case you have to as certain things happen on certain days that have to be done to get certain trophies. I think 5 was less forgiving in this sort of thing.
I don't really care about trophies, I'd only use a guide if I get really stuck or need to find something out quickly

I don't really care about trophies, I'd only use a guide if I get really stuck or need to find something out quickly
You won't get stuck unless under powered in dungeons, it's just most conversations have "best routes". I always like to go with what I feel should be said and not what the game wants, feels more like role playing then.

SFII from WOWHD, P3 from Base.

5w62wSp.jpg

Also, a handful of manga I've gotten over the past week.

4xE4Wj4.jpg

Won't bother with a picture but SecondSpin managed to send me another War on Geminar part 2 as opposed to the Part 1 LE.

K-On s2 p1 finally arrived:
DSC_1459.JPG

_20180423_152015.JPG

The Sentai one didn't have one.DSC_1461.JPG

_20180423_154226.JPG
EDIT: Covered Fujiko Mines modesty, didn't notice till after I posted 😄

Last edited:
Back