What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

MHA season 1 CE, Japanese vol. 1 of Interviews with Monster Girls.

hRcvKV0.jpg

Monthly Undine Complete Ceremony Box

BkfmlJR.jpg

dUJVfRO.jpg

A few random titles from the Funimation Sale arrived today - Alderamin on the Sky, Samurai 7, and Steins;Gate The Movie.

aldsamsgm.jpg

S;G was actually a triple-dip, as I already own both the JP LE and SE releases, but I will always buy a domestic copy of any JP anime I collect so I have an English Dub, which I only use to show anime in my theater to my friends. I avoid dubs completely for my own personal anime viewing.

uq9ewl7.jpg

Honestly the last time I use a Chinese seller ever again, piss poor packaging and the box ended up unsurprisingly being damaged which defeatest the whole point of me getting as I wanted to preserve it in the box has this figure keeps going up in price so no choice to open it. Japanese sellers take so much care with packaging such a difference. Bah.

lEzoGVB.jpg

ENp9YOb.jpg

sGHDDhV.jpg

Figure itself is okay, lacks omph from the recent DB figures this year. Not bad but not worth what I paid but as I said I was wanting to leave it unopened.

What exactly is this? Some sort of guidebook series?
From what I gather, it's a version of an in-universe magazine that was released in 6 individual parts that also came with mini-figures/model kit parts. After that, they released a cheaper version of the 6 parts together in a slip-box (without the extras), which is what I got.

SAO season 1 came. It's me sort of getting ready for the anime limited season 2 bundle which I can then follow up with Ordinal Scale. I've seen them both enough times not to need them, but this is one series I'd like for my collection.

Back