What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

5t8e2IC.jpg

Only slightly out ;) I mean the order total according to Payal was £37.53 GBP

When the VAT alone was more than the order total, impressive

Calculating the order, it means the package value was about £270 ish... What still makes no sense as Duty is charged at 2.5%, I should have only been charged £7 Duty...

So they're both Wrong with the form and then even more Wrong calculating duty... Good work Customs

At least SecondSpin replace your items properly, currently stuck with two Tenchi War On Geminar Part 2s :rolleyes: Death Parade was a good choice!

Have they not sent a replacement of Part 1? They have one in stock so they should. When i contacted them about receiving the dvd intsead of blu-ray for Drifters they just gave me credit as it was OOS at the time but it's in stock now so i might try my luck with a replacement instead of the credit.

Have they not sent a replacement of Part 1? They have one in stock so they should. When i contacted them about receiving the dvd intsead of blu-ray for Drifters they just gave me credit as it was OOS at the time but it's in stock now so i might try my luck with a replacement instead of the credit.
They told me they didn't have any left and would send me a refund if I sent back my copy, I explained how I had two so I'll see what they say. It's clear their system has a problem and that part 2s are registering as part 1 LEs. That or just incompetence I suppose, and after waiting almost two months for a refund for a missing order prior to April this is all a real annoyance. A shame since when they deliver I've gotten some nice bargains.

Coincidentally I also won a Toukiden artbook like @Gemsy-chan :D really happy as I try to collect all artbooks for games that Hidari had done the character designs for (I bought the Fire Emblem Echoes artbook separately and not the game!). Also received Atelier Shallie Plus collectors edition cheap from eBay, Atelier Firis and Blue Reflection (you can tell I like Gust games). Have been meaning to pick up the Magical Index movie for a while, the only thing that stopped me were the inconsistencies with Manga's ToAru releases...

IMG_20180427_165735871~2.jpg

Haven't got photos but it was my bday last week and the brother didn't know what to get, I didn't really ask for anything, so on his regular game hunt he found me GoW. Still awesome, but considering the shape most regular ps4s are in (including mine) I was thinking of getting a pro upgrade before that. At least it makes that idea a little cheaper now! Can't wait till my shifts are over absolutely love GoW games

Back