What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Most of the recent loot and most of this month's stuff because money's been pre-spent. There's one big game release coming up soon (PS4 owners can probably guess what it is) and that's mostly it.

HVpj8HkBzQhbhVcz_TI9_OcKJSoBln0QqFx4dMm01iNyXsdvpAH99LblmN7cISSCThxfhROnWxBRKei_hhrWQn177uRArV-C7FCRK7V1sOhRERkmCRFc18fBFK7QQSo_LmJ6z-Scre1V-N2FlUliB6pGRqCKlIzGbXOLOGPXqVUzwH5vkrgd3SQio2D4BB7VLV1M1uBw4NGgL86CJpgQCkRHo7uNiPP8DM26acIya4axHt7puBmYqEMsivNWLLjhZo5cQxbORkznDevGsEk06osS3KO2gZqUIEDuLZG3GKgGVsJzxlhJv4EuJr5EjCP2uLCuLof2Oz2rJ2Q5FVgqmAiBxlwdqnXvKmlUfU6VnJPKKgzKQxGNd9U-zuK6Ec0sXT1FABCZyJaZ26VVvvqGmLfz7fFzSPZjbJi0uL5Wwqj9zi4ka9S7w-gA_ZGntbhao1tjKUuUkBiSM5VOb4KJCQejXXeVXY2nvVke0lJi5uS_GBFD0oY_VjIpHbXSExixRYr-SpsRfvN8ha5uXxqdRsCV9X_kSndJsVHw7GhzMHL2gP8h6gaFvnq-ZGKi0h3j02ZAE1PeFIsjQ9rYkJnuthP_CtFCll2Jkw9va2o=w1211-h909-no

The German release of Halloween 3 sadly has 2 minutes cut but there really wasn't any cheap alternative BR wise and i didn't want to get the DVD version. Halloween 3 tends to get lot of **** because Michael isn't on it but i remember it being pretty good standalone film.

Some might wonder why i bought Ghost Of Mars but it at least used to be guilty pleasure of mine and i wanted to see it again.

Finally got some post today after not having any since last Wednesday due to the snow. All the DVD's from Music Magpie used, though for some reason Ah My Goddess is still sealed which is a bonus. And after seeing everyone get their clear files on Thursday mine has arrived to add the pile of clear files that I have.

IMG-0612.JPG

Oh, I love Totoro, it's one of the only Ghiblis I like. This is a cute crochet, though ^^

It reminds me of a Totoro plush I bought for my (then) partner a few years ago as a "just because" gift. I also bought them a Jolteon plush (which looked really cool and wish I'd have kept it for myself), but it was a birthday gift, and an Eevie plush...again, just because...

That person did NOT deserve my love of anime to be wasted on them...*sigh*

Oh, I love Totoro, it's one of the only Ghiblis I like. This is a cute crochet, though ^^

It reminds me of a Totoro plush I bought for my (then) partner a few years ago as a "just because" gift. I also bought them a Jolteon plush (which looked really cool and wish I'd have kept it for myself), but it was a birthday gift, and an Eevie plush...again, just because...

That person did NOT deserve my love of anime to be wasted on them...*sigh*
Do you want me to go and reclaim them by force?

Back