What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

So i reported that one arrow order that never came as missing last friday and today to my surprise i got replacement via courier which was pleasent surprise.

HgeBP8l78gAlAv-SydLEn4XBRpszMd46pmuQpNolT-FCZR0gRhJK8Z5EpmWSDSAK1vJsp3ZPkYxr9QCdCqirZyNHhsrfc7qVm4kctvNw-zjTs9FwzHSdQaDuRNMyZMyehOoQMuPgjzHPirAJ5kNGpyWCIHqYg-69ky8cxC5pEbNnLK3Iagfekr7WiJlzms3WsH4UTmxsVt0NV1Lo15t_1fLy8cr11tcZe3bpXK9QETFPg6DZLe0LAZGeAQD9NA-yGf62RWR3wcRNere0a3ZN_m9PjklySQFD4Gen-v39SAupzVL8PWL6yoXfNdT9q5oSWP2kY3REyuaMGuiW13Qy3937iI0OU4-24sl7BYTZJxh0R86ZIIsjfhPcJDXhhKtOXmlkLF2ENSmoiYpjp3wwFFcdWBhqYekdCdkWWtp14nguPrENdHozNi1x5Ntu-tBK3-rVHYraRTOmEr3-YDI83Ugld8iPEyj8FIcS188XauAEhzXgwRBBEeGXX2WA7paAuBeZf_AZH4Upzt1HIrrFGSywBM07rkzeJVlto18LahhIpfJuaB7O9KBJgCg8r4SlxWB2Ij_ND4SvfY0PI2kiWkRBVg_1rPMJpuW6mII=w681-h908-no

Testing image display - Drag and drop into Image box:

nozakikun1.jpg

Linking from Image Icon:

nozakikun1.jpg

Using Link Icon:

http://freytheater.com/forum/anime/2018/nozakikun1.jpg

Now all three seem to be working again in this post... But, I can't seem to edit my previous posts and get the image to work at all, in any manner. Really strange. I was thinking maybe my hosting company was on a Blacklist again and the server proxy or spam filtering was blocking the domain - I use Hostmonster.com, which has a bad reputation for spam now, and get's on a lot of blacklists - I joined way back in 1999, it was a good service, back then.

Last edited:
Testing image display - Drag and drop into Image box:

View attachment 2661

Linking from Image Icon:

nozakikun1.jpg

Using Link Icon:

http://freytheater.com/forum/anime/2018/nozakikun1.jpg

Now all three seem to be working again in this post... But, I can't seem to edit my previous posts and get the image to work at all, in any manner. Really strange. I was thinking maybe my hosting company was on a Blacklist again and the server proxy or spam filtering was blocking the domain - I use Hostmonster.com, which has a bad reputation for spam now, and get's on a lot of blacklists - I joined way back in 1999, it was a good service, back then.
In this one, the first two show for me yet the third does not.

So, a new post today shows images in all three manners - yet I tried to edit my post on page 454 from yesterday about 10 times, deleting and adding the image back in any of the three ways, and none of them are displaying for me in that post except when I'm in Edit mode, then I can see them. When I save it, the image does display in the forum, until I refresh the page, then it's gone again. I would say it was just a corrupted post, but I checked more of my previous posts with images in them, and they were all blank yesterday.

From @Type45
h5nhIpF.jpg

uLMikTE.jpg

Had to put in a complaint as it’s got a bit of damage on the top left hand corner. First time I’ve had something from Amazon Canada turn up damaged (the hole in the Jiffy bag where the corner would have been didn’t help)

If there's anything I've learned today, it's just how many people use the forum attachment feature. I always use Flickr to host all my images, I'd always assumed everyone else did something similar.

If there's anything I've learned today, it's just how many people use the forum attachment feature. I always use Flickr to host all my images, I'd always assumed everyone else did something similar.
I just take the pictures on my phone and add them on here Since it's easier, might have to find an alternative source if this issue isn't resolved.

I just take the pictures on my phone and add them on here Since it's easier, might have to find an alternative source if this issue isn't resolved.

I didn't even think of doing that, I didn't even know I could upload pictures from my phone straight to the site, although I'm not sure why I thought that :p

Back