What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

If I'm buying new, from WowHD depending on their prices as they go up and down a lot. The ones I've been buying recently have been secondhand off ebay, mostly from UK sellers.
I've done the same, most of my collection are secondhand ones that ended up costing £5ish each, some have broken cases, crumpled artwork etc but I've managed to get some real bargains (Trilogia de Guillermo del Toro for £8 for instance.)

I've done the same, most of my collection are secondhand ones that ended up costing £5ish each, some have broken cases, crumpled artwork etc but I've managed to get some real bargains (Trilogia de Guillermo del Toro for £8 for instance.)
£8 is a great price for that set. I missed out on the David Lean set a while ago. It had a starting bid of £5 and I'd watched it all week but for some reason I forgot to bid on it and it went unsold, I was gutted.

£8 is a great price for that set. I missed out on the David Lean set a while ago. It had a starting bid of £5 and I'd watched it all week but for some reason I forgot to bid on it and it went unsold, I was gutted.
I've missed out on some bargains just from bad timing. It's a frustrating experience

This going to be a big post as a lot of stuff came in. First up I got the Danger 5 box set from JB Hi Fi Fyshwick, which isn't a box set at all, just the two single DVD volumes in a cardboard sleeve;

jbhifi05022018.jpg

My massive order from the proxy service I use that's based in Okayama came in. I was meant to get this in January, but was waiting for the last item to come in. It never did. The online shop ripped the proxy off by the looks of it. First time that's happened to me. Anyway first order was with Toranoana. I got two Comiket 93 doujinshi; Undine's Daily Life (sole) and Kurozuoba (Edoya Inu8), the latter circle I've been following on twitter for a while;

toranoana.jpg

I only originally wanted to Edoya Inu8 book, but ordered more Comiket 93 doujinshi from Melonbooks. Kimono e ni (MinusArtWorks), One hundred scenery of The Fleet Girls Collection (Ku-So-Ga Kobo), Girls On 2, My Favorite Nostalgia (both by Awatsu Retsudo), #Kanojo to Deto (Kazuharu Kina), AqoursCars Vol.3 (MyriA), GUN x JK2.5 (Maruya ki salmon) and Chuo sen Ensen Shojo 2017 Winter (Southern Blue Sky);

melonbooks.jpg

I also had to proxy some Amazon.co.jp stuff as it refused to be shipped to Australia for some reason. Santa Company and Coluboccoro DVD/BD Sets (both by Kenji Studio) and Little Witch Academia Volume 8 (Toho);

amazoncojpproxy.jpg

I also got some second hand stuff from the Book-Off account on Yahoo! Auctions Japan. Little Witch Academia Volumes 6 and 7 and the Perfume Prima Box [box set of 3 x CD singles from Bee-Hive label era + 1 x DVD] (Amuse);

bookoff.jpg

I then did an order from movie merchandise website Froovie for some movie programmes. A Silent Voice (A Silent Voice Movie Production Committee), Gundam the Origin V and Gundam Thunderbolt Bandit Flower (both by Kadokawa/Sunrise);

froovie.jpg

I got a bunch more movie programmes second hand from various Yahoo! Auctions sellers. Fireworks, Should We See it From the Side or the Bottom [plus flyers] (Toho), In This Corner of the World (In This Corner of the World Production Committee), Napping Princess (Warner Bros Japan), Your Name (Toho), Ghost in the Shell [plus flyers] (Toho);

eigaphamplet1.jpg

And finally a few more second hand programmes from various Yahoo! Auctions Japan sellers. The Dark Crystal (Toho), The City of Lost Children [apparently released as "Lost Children" in romaji in Japan] (Cinema Rise) and Gekijo-ban Hibike! Euphonium: Todoketai Melody [plus flyer for movie and flyer for Gekijo-ban Hibike! Euphonium: Kitauji Koko Suisogaku-Bu e Yokoso and Kyoto Ani Movie Year flyer advertising three of the studio's films]. Plus a got a mess of random flyers of various movies as a bonus from one of the sellers;

eigaphamplet2.jpg

Last edited:
Time to complain and raise hell!
Oh I intend to, especially as GAME aren't exactly in my good books right now due to the PS4 Pro issues I had, staff standing there talking to me like I was a moron and then one of the managers turning around and going "well tough...", he was quick changing his tune when I got started right enough :p

Huh that's strange, it's usually one or two day delivery.
I actually ended up ordering it from GAME as they had the steelbook £14.99 but they no longer sell it directly so I assume if it's lost I'll need to reorder elsewhere. Shoulda just went with Shopto >_>

Oh I intend to, especially as GAME aren't exactly in my good books right now due to the PS4 Pro issues I had, staff standing there talking to me like I was a moron and then one of the managers turning around and going "well tough...", he was quick changing his tune when I got started right enough :p

I actually ended up ordering it from GAME as they had the steelbook £14.99 but they no longer sell it directly so I assume if it's lost I'll need to reorder elsewhere. Shoulda just went with Shopto >_>
Oh right that sucks.

Back