What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

HaGhuwu.jpg

Movie madness still continues and this time i got some b-movies from Germany.

3sM2b1_ehWa815MwyllsKJKeNZlTPbdUjWEyp9xDFTYwfYspRpaorbVrHTvjvHtUqhQXWNUCztWJCAFc3EVqFzMQ5sGNkx9ldtJJN8hFMiHRxvKCavOfab8Xs3G4-nJ0jR8MEtpysmoxkMtfBM4xJk6yPfe4thEzCDnrzME_i9M7UTzVPbFJ8jDRmd0VmhEm8qRyTKc3c7qGm8SentgXmPF7f_siwZig7cvCyrU4bvH_JimvC4cvkEL9-BmpYgx89ZCwc1KX-mOFl7k--QYgPNPhjloC9A-KTDY2NjbbCVfauBPqGosveqmb1A80blUSjnKAEuGvwqIykd3HS9X8WewEIdb0NIZVV-R-HJBS9AYjgIb8W-2aqYnpFFSjWOOr8wvoJ6FfjvXz7jCUTMSvu3gwm5eRNd_1VIzVWijAhKf8HYgNMD01lilDiE884lJTqvJAca_94uQoteNXA4T_CzV9K7qsRqxp04W-DezKiiXTcpwbzKULbtKkpfS9u4mJCtkKGSKognho0qd3bbuyCySWOavb7m4TacaseZJroaV-lpIrtaCZWARVEL15j7_T3-O7E8BrkRiTJFw3IOFZ0xzOOztL5PxFD5alhVs=w1202-h901-no

This was the first time i imported movies from Amazon.de. I didn't do it before because i assumed that the German version don't have english subtitles and i kinda need them but most releases actually do. Another problem with German releases can be censoring but plenty releases are uncut so i think i will be using amazon de more in the future because some movies are cheaper than the UK ones and some aren't really even available anymore online (well maybe on ebay but i don't use ebay)

I would have liked to have Return On The Living Dead on blueray but i kinda missed the purchase window of that version so i have to live with the DVD.

With Peanuts i made an error that i haven't made before.

And that was the error of buying something that i already own. Well i don't own the blueray version and this edition came with two movies instead of one but i did have the first peanuts movie on DVD and i just forgot about it until last night. I never got around watching it so that's partially why i might have forgotten it.

But it's not a big deal because it's an upgrade + extra movie and this edition didn't cost much.

Lmao. Totally forgot I ever ordered this... Yeash. Lose track of all DB figures I have ordered/ pre ordered.

I'm gonna list this on eBay soon though so if anyone is interested let me.

m20qAF5.jpg

Back