What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Last two available volumes of Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service (c'mon, Dark Horse, where are the rest?). Had to buy from Right Stuf since vol. 13 is OOP and selling for stupid prices everywhere else.
What was the shipping like , never ordered from them before but am thinking i may need to place an order

DTQnYQMWsAEKxtX.jpg

Lord Marksman and Vanadis arrived from Zavvi thanks to a solid price of £20.99 discounted to £18.89 (10% student discount codes ftw). This set BARELY goes down for cheap so I was surprised that it eventually did a couple weeks ago. It didn't even turn up at Anime Limited's Christmas sale until it was used as a replacement for Blood Blockade Battlefront in the Blu-ray Mystery Box. More photos via blog here.

Dang it, I have to make a 30 mile round-trip drive this evening after 6 pm to the local Fedex Hub, to pickup the three AL Collector's anime I ordered during their 20% off sale. I don't really want to sign-off on letting them leave the package on the front porch tomorrow - we're supposed to get some heavy rain all day, and the porch has no roof, just a little overhang.

One of the items in the order is the AL Exclusive Ajin set with the poster (yay!), but the poster ships separately, right? SO, I may actually have to make a second round trip to the Fedex hub for that whenever it arrives, Grrr!

Received three Anime Limited Collector's releases yesterday - picked these up during their 20% Off sale after Christmas, since I was ineligible for their 12 Days Sale. Sword of the Stranger, AL Exclusive Ajin Demi Human Part 1, and GANGSTA. I have no idea how long it will be yet to receive the poster for the Ajin set, I guess that will ship separately, rolled in a tube. I really wanted that poster, but didn't think I was going to be able to get it.

sosajingang.jpg

Last edited:
While one of my madman orders was supposed to be "out for delivery" I didn't get any today.... stupid lying tracking

Anyway got all of these from the same seller on ebay

Nn9sCHl.jpg

Ikki Tousen was only like £3 + shipping so it was a "meh why not". Gosick Part 1 was a nice grab at £26 + shipping, and Yet again with Blood+ costing only a couple of £ more than last time (the actual sets cost exactly the same, but they both had a small amount of postage to pay this time u nlike the last time where they were free postage)

A pretty good mix of stuff

BBB and Free! from Lemon (May have arrived last week)

Manga from Wordery

Outlaw Star (I think its defective as all the writing is upside down... oh wait) and Summer wars

And Hello Kitty Pens :)

image.jpeg

Not much this week because not even one of my arrow order still have arrived. Normally i'm patient but i kinda wanted to watch some of the movies this weekend and also tie this to the fact that i was overcharged 14 pounds for the last order. Maybe the sale period ended before the last order was sent and the store somehow glitched and changed the price to what the items normal would have been but this is still ridicilous and i'm honestly kinda pissed off about it. Hopefully they sort it out fast.

OzZOzy3eYL7f2wHw--sNTcc-BpqQbYhoGNJrZPbsWyde7ynuzoVYJQr1GcrKK7eXpOX-BigdVWOPJmiUQOzo3Nc1m3uaASIK4q3uLmaJXdgir2HaLr-OsZEZvb-HwSrdBDrjYkTSDLCGIggtFvgK8x6uCv7niO_RXoOBxQ68Iv_aI-gZKzDwzKfQ7BySQMl9mKO5b1fVpDp2CALvJyDlo15Vy_cWXBBPAOmEQtSPAWQdfuCZPjDHrHF6OKgAfzyZemu8rpYIn_Ukmk_H_EorpbvU_Dv3tFmaPNbqZ27jlSLq1QJOIzx1HUVtX7BZz8JpN1nlMzBSHzoQVgOAN0jXfKhjHTBNqGeCmcCNgsJDzJ6E4Ac0R_wxqQ6zuuvwUtXKauSJNKgcfFDVeuBxFe9b68rqLvEkQyzxDOUA6kZiaou0poCKM9_nbyBw5sPegFfBg37uKRPU7pTo3pUbZU0MAmRxBYvgLNkih8zq-yaJs4TfhRxz6KNRzRrEc2LV9vQSot1yzCmr4n5Gl4_pUdCQGyptIBo9BX5Ey3ErgMltOQbS5yf9eK6c0-e3gl4kJUBOQ-n1c9qmiGAizYqF5hrdLi9PWSVYCcO2sGrNwTc=w1207-h906-no

Anyways here's what i got. I actually had never even heard of Ghost Vibration before i bought it and i couldn't find much info of it either. I haven't played it yet but it's a first person/third person shooter where you hunt ghosts in old mansion. I don't think it will be hidden gem material but it might be interesting oddity.

Echo Night Beyond was on a bit of a expensive side but i didn't want to regret not getting so now i have it.

Back